[simcraft ] can someone help

so i got simcraft and acording the results i should be at about 21k DPS[live], 23k[beta] but im lucky to be pulling bbetween 17-19k with a avg ilvl of 657 ( would post results but i dont know what format is best. ) is that good or should i be doing more
    Last edited by Isoz; 2015-02-20 at 01:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    so i got simcraft and acording the results i should be at about 25k DPS[live], 27k[beta] but im lucky to be pulling bbetween 17-19k with a avg ilvl of 657 ( would post results but i dont know what format is best. )
    Keep in mind that SimC runs at machine responsiveness, so if you are able to get within 80-90% of the projected results, it means you are doing pretty good. As for your problems, linking logs would be your best bet at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Keep in mind that SimC runs at machine responsiveness, so if you are able to get within 80-90% of the projected results, it means you are doing pretty good. As for your problems, linking logs would be your best bet at this point.
    uploaded the logs to my google drive, hope they are viewable ...

Live Logs
    PTR/Beta Logs

No dude, your raid logs, not your simc logs. (See also: the Fix My Monk thread)

Adjust the time under options and resim for whatever fight you're comparing. For example, Monkeylool, one of the highest ranking WW monks on Warcraftlogs, sims for:

Notice the range. Depending on RNG and RPPM procs, his DPS can range from 31k to 39k. Considering the sim, his highest parse for Gruul is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets View Post
    No dude, your raid logs, not your simc logs. (See also: the Fix My Monk thread)
    ugh well then i got no idea how to do that xD ill figure it out when i raid again

simcraft implies that you are perfect. so knock a couple K off that dps and thats ideally where you should be.