Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    He's a friendly guy.

Fuck him right?

If the people are uncomfortable with his demeanor towards them, they're more than welcome to tell him "please don't do that" when the opportunity presents itself.

Tired of people adding shit to things that implies overly friendly dudes are lustful pigs taking ever chance they get to make advances on a poor poor girl.
    You can see the looks on peoples faces, he makes them feel uncomfortable but since he is the VP they don't say anything. Look at that biker dudes face, you think he is happy about what's going on with his wife and Joe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont really care for him but I dont see anything wrong or creepy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP do you have your tinfoil hat securely on?

Some people are just close and personal type of people. I see them all the time, if you don't then you either look past it or are sheltered from even the smaller things in life. Sometimes it is awkward, yes, but Biden doesn't seem to be doing this to make them feel awkward or to hit on them or anything. Go back to tumblr op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You can see the looks on peoples faces, he makes them feel uncomfortable but since he is the VP they don't say anything. Look at that biker dudes face, you think he is happy about what's going on with his wife and Joe?
    The one of the chick you posted looks fine, even aroused to a certain extent.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, the comments section of YouTube is comedy gold:
    Grizz Lee1 month ago
    It would be so funny if Chris Hansen came out of nowhere and was like, "Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline. Why don't you take a seat over there, Mr.Biden"

Oh, wow, touching taboo. That's new and original. I get it severely bothering somebody if they're maybe autistic or something, or bothering them slightly if they are just not people persons, but touching is not inherently bad. Some people communicate by touching platonically. Some people naturally just hold their posture very close to the one with whom they're speaking. I'm not personally that way, I don't touch very often when talking to people, and I hate it when people get up in my face, but I have the capacity to understand that some people are just that way and that it's totally normal.

Not everything is sexual. Stop sexualizing everything.

When I was a kid, old people talking to me made me uncomfortable. Sometimes it still does. Standing in a room with a bunch of politicians when I don't know what's going on around me would have made me nervous as a child. But I never once assumed I was being molested or was surrounded by perverts. I would be uncomfortable, but that's my problem and I don't expect everybody to be perceptive of the fact.

Touching is not bad. Touching is not automatically sexual. People sometimes express things differently, and I think as humans it's important to try and understand that other people are different, but that's not a bad thing.

(I have no political affiliation and I don't have any meaningful opinion of Biden)

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Glenn Beck Thinks Joe Biden Is Super Creepy
    Glenn Beck has no grounds to call anyone else creepy

from what ive seen Joe Biden just seems to be a very touchy feely kinda guy. regardless if its men or women hes interacting with. it might make a few people uncomfortable or they might label him as a creepy old man but he seems like an ok guy to me. maybe a little weird but hey, who isnt just a bit weird?
    the girl might have been nervous with cameras being everywhere and he could be whispering something instructional into her ear.

LOL@ the glen beck post above me. just remembered that shit hahaha... creepy ass dude right there.

Deleted
    It's not rape if she doesn't scream!

He's just a friendly dude. If righties are really going to try to twist this, they're proving they have no morality whatsoever.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    So, is this a problem?
    Of course, it is a problem. Unfortunately, the libs will come out of the woodwork to defend all of their perfectly squeeky clean people and the other side will attack. It's how politics are run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Glenn Beck has no grounds to call anyone else creepy
    Birds of a feather and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================