Thread: DPS Parses

Deleted

DPS Parses

Hey guys,

I read a lot about specs that are currently 'parsing' very high or low etc. and I was wondering where do I see this? I've tried searching it but all I can find is a website that doesn't really help because I can't search by class and it only shows the option to filter sentinel/marauder and no other class?

Cheers in advance

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only one I know of is tor-parse which - you have mentioned it already - unfortunately is not yet fully working.
    If anyone knows an up-to-date parse-website I'd be curious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Piene View Post
    The only one I know of is tor-parse which - you have mentioned it already - unfortunately is not yet fully working.
    If anyone knows an up-to-date parse-website I'd be curious as well.
    We are currently using Starparse. It's pretty in-depth and not bad at all.

We we're using torparse and I really liked it. I have spoke with the owner a couple times and they have every intention in getting it back up and running. They are working on it and it's in a good working beta now if you still want to give it a go. I know I will be going back to it later. It was a good parse tool and very easy to use.

There is also Parsec, My guild bounces between Parsec and Starparse.

We use Parsec mainly. It gives real time in formation on the spot rather than log it to a website.

Parsec has been stable for quite some time as well.

There's a link on the official forums (under Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroics) for a new parsing program called Parsely. I've never used it, but it's getting lots of positive feedback.