Thread: Heroic Kromog

Deleted

Heroic Kromog

Hello erryone,

What's everybody using for heroic Kromog? I'm currently running cata + AD in Demo. I use Cata in opener on boss and then again on the hands but my DPS still seems to be really low, about 43 percentile for my gear.

My logs are on askmrrobot but the way I understand it, it's not very helpful to see dot uptimes etc, so I was just wondering what talents/glyph people are using, saving cd's for hands? etc. etc.

I just use the standard AD + Demonbolt combo. Use Felstorm and HoG for the grasping rune.

Hands have been the most difficult part for us so i just go MF + cata. I try to get a cata on the pull + on the hands. My pet bar disappears when i'm grabbed by the hands and i'm not 100% certain if my felguard obeys any commands at all during that time. Helps if he can spin around the hands too. Got to be careful with Cata+CW since we actually shot one of the hands too fast and one poor guy got thrown in the air.

we got plenty of boomkins, elems etc. who can aoe those hands down on intermission, so i'm running ad+db. on int just hog+hellfire in caster form to build up fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranka View Post
    Hands have been the most difficult part for us so i just go MF + cata. I try to get a cata on the pull + on the hands. My pet bar disappears when i'm grabbed by the hands and i'm not 100% certain if my felguard obeys any commands at all during that time. Helps if he can spin around the hands too. Got to be careful with Cata+CW since we actually shot one of the hands too fast and one poor guy got thrown in the air.
    If hands are the hard part, you could consider going Destro w/ CR. I would be up there with the boomkins in terms of damage done to hands, plus you can more easily help break out the fringes who often are left hanging.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    If hands are the hard part, you could consider going Destro w/ CR. I would be up there with the boomkins in terms of damage done to hands, plus you can more easily help break out the fringes who often are left hanging.
    I might try this. Chaos bolt with fire and brimstone the middle of the hands right i'm assuming, + havoc? Will enjoy playing something other than demo.

Cataclysm + Chaos Waves + Felstorm for hands. We have not any Moonkin if you have enought hunters, put them on opposite side than melee (melee have no problem to crush hands and help few people around), they will do pretty good AoE to the middle of the pack and also can clear their half of room.

Hands target prio - AoE on most problematic part of pack (healers) -> focus on tanks mostly with Felstorm in their part of packs -> my hand -> other hands with high HP

Destro could be also possible, but it depends on how fast you crush the middle of room. If you have not enough hands on one place, FaB sux and you will be fast out of embers.
    Guild Website - server EU-Drak'thul (Horde)
    www.impiks.cz

Deleted
    I ran Cata with Glyphed DS. Drop Cata in the middle in caster then 3 to 4 HoG depending if 4pc procs. Can get a 2 stack on most of the room this way.

Follow up by going meta with IA up and fill with ToC and CW.

Topped hand damage by a fair amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebbars View Post
    I might try this. Chaos bolt with fire and brimstone the middle of the hands right i'm assuming, + havoc? Will enjoy playing something other than demo.
    Havoc Chaos Bolts on some of the early hands up on the fringes. From there there's a few spots in the room where there's a nice clump of people with a hand in the middle that you can AoE-CB off of. From there you can mop up every hand with Shadowburn and havoc Shadowburns onto the fringe higher health hands from the middle hands.

The downside is that your boss damage will suck without 4PC and GSR.