Deleted

So.. which spec should we go in 6.1 (pvp)

Hey folks,

I am playing Survival atm and I kinda love it.. But now the trap nerfs comming out soon, do you guys still think its the best pvp spec?
    Would love some opinions on this because I havent bought all of my gear yet so I could still get some other pieces like crit gear for MM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh I still think BM is very solid. Endless supply of purges while still dealing great damage through your pet.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

All of the specs are getting closer and closer to each other. BM will be higher with the 4pc set though unless things change.

Deleted
    PVP wise I see survival still being the same regarding damage wise, the only change that is coming has to do with the trap. And as far as that goes, if you couldn't land the trap at least every second time properly (like me) then maybe survival isn't the optimal spec for you anymore. I know I'll be giving BM a try in 6.1!

I don't see MM being useful outside of 3v3 or 5v5 since you can't do much standing around in 2v2 for sniper training.

Deleted
    How about you play what you enjoy the most and stop fotm rerolling?

Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    How about you play what you enjoy the most and stop fotm rerolling?
    I don't know if changing spec is really considered FOTM rerolling...

On topic: I think BM will be most viable. SV's main advantage was traps and with those nerfed it just doesn't have the burst of the other two specs to stay ahead. I'm sure it will still be viable though.

Deleted
    I am holding on to all my Conquest Points atm. to see what will come out on top and gear properly.

I think that MM will not be good in arena in any case but maybe BM will become strong enough to switch away from SV?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I am holding on to all my Conquest Points atm. to see what will come out on top and gear properly.

I think that MM will not be good in arena in any case but maybe BM will become strong enough to switch away from SV?
    It's funny because a lot of people were already playing BM in arenas. It's a very strong spec for keeping up decent pressure out of line of sight; you can still kill command out of line of site, and your pet hits kinda hard even just auto-attacking. 6.1 just makes your burst with Focus Fire even stronger.

Deleted
    MM will suck ass, that's a given.

The question is which will be good between BM and surv. My guess is that surv will continue to be better for 1v1 and wpvp simply because of the trap cd which will still be shortest of all specs. I mean I don't see how it would be possible to beat ferals and rogues while having 30 sec on your traps, it's just not enough cc to counter burst of skill (we'll see how the 3 sec cd on that shit plays out) and feral's 1000 gap closers and near immunity to slows.