15+ Year Old Account

Looking for early morning raiding guild

currently i am in the hunt for a early morning raiding guild that raids after 7am cst horde side would be great as i am thrid shift worker so evening /nights dont work to much for me would be having 2 other freinds join me as well

I'll leave my guild spam here if you'd consider alliance....

Offtime of Sargeras is a Morning Raiding Guild that is looking to round out our Mythic team. We went 3/7M before BRF release without a full mythic crew, need a few more solid dps to really push progression!!

Currently we are 3/7M, 10/10N + 9/10H.

Our raid times are 10am est - 1 pm est Wed / Thu / Fri (9am - Noon cst, 7am - 10am pst).

Current recruitment needs..

Boomkin - HIGH
    Warlock - Low
    Mage - HIGH
    Ele Shaman - HIGH
    Enh Shaman - Med
    Hunter - HIGH
    Holy Pally - HIGH

Rogue - Med
    Resto Druid - Low

Exceptional players of any class are encouraged to apply.

We are looking for the best of the best in our time slot and will give everyone a chance to grow. Within our guild we have a heroic team and a mythic team. We will maintain a 30 man roster.. Heroics will be done with a full 30 to maximize loot, and the top 20 of this raid team will take part in the mythic raid team. The bottom line is that some people need more time than others to reach their potential.. and we can essentially give them that by giving them a place to raid while they improve their gameplay.

For additional information / questions, or to apply, add shazaam#1457 (DrParks) or DanteBenjamn#1305 (Murilo) on battlenet, or go to http://offtime.guildlaunch.com/

Thanks!!