Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
    /snip
    Kuznam was demoted to casual and to make up for it he had to multibox blackhand. Multiboxing is allowed by blizzard; prove that it isn't multiboxing beyond "boss too hard to multibox". There you go not 100% proof.

Even if what I'm saying is unlikely to the point of ridiculousness what you have isn't "100% proof" of account sharing at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by value View Post
    US guild does it, 2 pages and no one cares.

EU guild does it ... dozens of butthurt patriots.
    New England patriots?

I'll end up just feeling aggrieved that Blizzard do not care about raiding in WoW enough to give a damn about ToS violations.
    Blizzard do not care about account sharing in general. Grab a pillow and punch it real hard a bunch of times then go back to playing the game, you will feel much better I promise
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Please explain to me, how are people going to find out "2 of the characters in the raid are alts of mains", do you believe in the world first video they will show the characters logging out and then logging in again on the new suspect characters?
    No doubt they will show a screenshot at the end, much like the one on the front page of this website, that shows an alt and its main standing right next to one another.

Everyone calling Method for cheating is basically implying they are gaining an unfair advantage on competition, except for the advantage to the unfair, that would mean that other competitors follow the rules which clearly isn't the case

terms of use regarding account sharing have nothing to do with a world first race which is minuscule in comparison to the real reason why you aren't supposed to be sharing your account

Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    No doubt they will show a screenshot at the end, much like the one on the front page of this website, that shows an alt and its main standing right next to one another.
    How do you know it's an alt and a main? They just look like two characters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Everyone calling Method for cheating is basically implying they are gaining an unfair advantage on competition, except for the advantage to the unfair, that would mean that other competitors follow the rules which clearly isn't the case

terms of use regarding account sharing have nothing to do with a world first race which is minuscule in comparison to the real reason why you aren't supposed to be sharing your account
    If everyone had common sense like you this thread would have been dead at 2 pages. Tis a sad day
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Here is 100% proof. If you can refute it, then please do.

First check this link - http://www.wowprogress.com/character...ther/Daddyswag

Main is Kuznam. Following me?

Okay, now check this link - a Google Cache of Daddyswag armoury. -

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Further proof Daddyswag was Kuznam's alt - exact same achievement points between them -

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kuznam/simple

So, we have established Daddyswag and Kuznam are the same account? Okay, great.

Now, look at the current live armoury of "Fraggi" -

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fraggi/simple

Notice this character is the exact same character as Daddyswag? Same skin, same achievements, same gear minus some upgrades.

Now, there is no legitimate explanation that Kuznam and Fraggi were in the same raid. Kuznam obviously transferred Daddyswag and renamed the character to another account within his Battle.net, allowing it to be logged in simultaneously, but the account is STILL under his name.

This is 100%, undeniable account sharing. Please refuse this if you can, I'd love someone to prove me wrong, because quite frankly I know Blizzard will do nothing, and I'll end up just feeling aggrieved that Blizzard do not care about raiding in WoW enough to give a damn about ToS violations.
    Method is their special snowflake, sad but true, nothing will be done since they promote the game, gotta love these cheating scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    How do you know it's an alt and a main? They just look like two characters to me.
    That's because you've ignored every piece of evidence shown to you. Go look at the screenshots on page 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably shouldn't even be here considering I don't give the slightest shit about high end raiding or raid progression, but fark it, saw this topic on the main page and it looked interesting.

I say, who cares. They didn't cheat. They didn't hack a character with good gear. That Druid earned his gear by raiding and then paid to have it transferred into another paid and legal account. The use of the account was authorized and permitted by the owner, so there is nothing against the rules.

If I want to pay for an account and transfer one of my alts to it and have my nephew play with me, why can't I? Of course I can. It's basically what they did, except they did it to further their progression.

Not like exploited an in game bug like having engineers throw bombs to bug out LK phase changes, etc.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    1. … You may not share the Account with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one (1) minor child to use the Account when not in use by you. You are liable for all uses of the Account that has been enabled by you…

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900711105
    Ok. Just as good. Let's say it's father and son. Do they gain that advantage then? Or do t hey only gain the advantage when they arent related
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Ok. Just as good. Let's say it's father and son. Do they gain that advantage then? Or do t hey only gain the advantage when they arent related
    If it wasn't an advantage then why do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I probably shouldn't even be here considering I don't give the slightest shit about high end raiding or raid progression, but fark it, saw this topic on the main page and it looked interesting.

I say, who cares. They didn't cheat. They didn't hack a character with good gear. That Druid earned his gear by raiding and then paid to have it transferred into another paid and legal account. The use of the account was authorized and permitted by the owner, so there is nothing against the rules.
    It's still against the ToS. It doesn't matter whether the person gave permission or not, Blizzard still has a rule against it.

Although I'm not sure why I should even bother anymore, it just keep devolving to "Well others did it too!" and "lolparagonfanboisaremad" as the golden defense.

That's because you've ignored every piece of evidence shown to you. Go look at the screenshots on page 1.
    Oh ok, so I have to watch the video and then head to mmo-champion and then click on this thread and then click on the screenshots and that's how method will show they're account sharing?

When you said:

So I guess when Method puts their WF kill video up on YouTube and thousands of people find out that 2 of the characters in the raid are alts of mains that are also in the raid, we should expect the ban to come in, you know, since it's all about the views.
    Method put a video up that shows them account sharing, I thought you meant Method putting a video up showing them account sharing. Silly me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This shouldn't have been allowed to go on this long, and all this thread is doing is going around and around in circles.

If you believe anyone has violated the Terms of Service, report them and it will be up to Blizzard to take action or not as they see fit. At the end of the day they decide what the rules are for their games, and how those rules are enforced.