Iraqi troops to take city of Mosul from ISIS.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31543415

A joint Iraqi-Kurdish military force of up to 25,000 fighters is being prepared to retake the Iraqi city of Mosul from Islamic State (IS), a US official says.

According to the senior military official, the operation to recapture the northern city will probably take place in April or May.
    Yey, fighting ISIS! But hmmm ...why announce to them when you're coming and how strong of a force you're bringing? So odd.

Then I found this.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/pentagon-...X0AjZjBvAMj.99

In a teleconference with reporters at the Pentagon, a U.S. Central Command official said brigades of Iraqis along with Kurdish peshmerga forces and Sunni militia will seek to take back Iraq’s second largest city from ISIS, which has held it since June.

The half-hour briefing attended by WND and other media outlets was given on condition that the official could not be identified.

The disclosure surprised many on the call who wondered why details would be released months ahead of the planned offensive.

An intelligence source who spoke to WND also on condition that his identity not be revealed called the disclosure “pure lunacy.”
    Could it be that The Administration is responding to all the negative feedback over President Obama's ridiculous "fight ISIS with jobs program" plan and his recent speeches about ISIS that many took as misplaced pandering?

Given the timing and The Administrations previous leaks of military and national security secrets, I say its likely.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why announce the upcoming attack? Do they not take ISIS seriously? I have to be missing something here.

I'm going to attack you at this date with this many troops!

Nyah see!