Deleted

Alchemy transmutes - xyz into earth?

Dear all,

Just a quick question - with 6.1 I can xmute any element into earth correct?

Thanks
    Saaraae

Yes you can (assuming you have the catalysts any ways)

The new transmutes are listed here

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to be worth doing for me unless theres procs which there isn't. I cant wait to get away from WoD and back to the old prof system (hopefully).

I do like WOD, but they pretty much ruined profs in my eyes.

Deleted
    How is this not worth doing? Look into your god damn AH, then think again about what you just said.

That's right, Water is 4 gold each, others are 20-70 gold each. And I hope they won't add procs because that would enforce daily cooldown on these. As far as I know only savage blood transmute triggers 24h cd.

Got about 2k catalysts and 4k+ sorc water stockpiled now. Gonna be awwwww money moment on Wednesday if those non-CD versions make it to live server
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-02-22 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Savage Bloods will drop down to <100g/ blood and Earth is currently sitting on >45g now with those xmutes earth will go down and all the other ones that are atm on >27g will also lose in value.

Let's say they go down and earth is just about >25g than one xmute is 4 cataclysts so basically 4 cataclysts are netting you a profit >210g [if water is at <4g]. One Savage Blood costs 50 cataclysts so you can decide use 50 catas for 100g or use 48 catas xmute earth and sell for 2520g.

You even make a sick profit if let's say the price for earth drops all the way to >10g still sitting at 720g and that is obviously a terrible scenario.

Considering all the other crafting professions will be a dead horse in let's say another 3 - 4 months and Tanaan raid Tier [Tier 5 upgrades] not being out for another 6 months I think Alchemy will be a goo profession to sell and earht xmute will always be king let it be alone for the bags where you need 10 earth.

It is like every expansion in the long run only two proffs yield stable income - Inscription [start very high, going steady through mid and dying on end] and Alchemy [very weak at start, better but still weak middle, strong in the end when all other proffs are worthless].

- - - Updated - - -

For the people that say water isn't at 4g on my server bear in mind earth will also be lower it's all in relation unless you are on a fucked up server and water is at 25g and earth at 50g but i'd rather think if water is at 25g than earth would sit on 100g

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    How is this not worth doing? Look into your god damn AH, then think again about what you just said.

That's right, Water is 4 gold each, others are 20-70 gold each. And I hope they won't add procs because that would enforce daily cooldown on these. As far as I know only savage blood transmute triggers 24h cd.

Got about 2k catalysts and 4k+ sorc water stockpiled now. Gonna be awwwww money moment on Wednesday if those non-CD versions make it to live server
    Except Earth is going to drop in price very, very quickly because of the new transmutes, so it won't be/stay profitable for more than maybe a few days most likely. Especially with people like you who have thousands of potential Earths stockpiled to flood the AH with.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-02-22 at 11:41 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I think on patch day everything will first stay at its price or even rise because people are crafting their upgrades. After the first day everything will probably be cheap as fuck and after that the prices for Wildblood, The element things and raw mats will rise above the price they have been before the patch. Other option is everything will stay low as fuck and blizzard removed the last possible way to actually make gold of the Auction house.

15+ Year Old Account
    how do we get these do have to learn them or get them from the alchy npc in the garrison when they appear

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    how do we get these do have to learn them or get them from the alchy npc in the garrison when they appear
    wowhead says discovery

Deleted
    the last info i have, they are sold by the herb trader

How are savage blood prices on US since reset? I thought the 680 upgrades would negate the price drop from transmutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post

It'll only be worth it until everyone and their mother who has an alchemist does the same thing, then all 4 sorcerous will be the same price.

Not to mention, who knows WHEN we'll get the Alchemist daily visitor. Today was Fur only.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.