Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You would actually be hard pressed to find more than just a few high progression parses using DoC. It is used, and viable, but certainly not the go-to choice.

- - - Updated - - -

For reference, I found maybe 1 out 25 parses for Kromog using DoC. And out of the 8 druids to log mythic Maidens (a long fight where you would anticipate DoC potentially), only 2 used DoC, or 25%. HotW is the most common choice @ ~65%.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2015-02-22 at 06:59 PM.

May I ask what it is about 6.1 specifically that is triggering this discussion? I just had a quick look at the patch notes and there's nothing that I can see that is affecting either HoTW or DoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiranjivi View Post
    May I ask what it is about 6.1 specifically that is triggering this discussion? I just had a quick look at the patch notes and there's nothing that I can see that is affecting either HoTW or DoC.
    15% damage increase to wrath and able to heal on multistrikes, and also did you miss the entire part about HotW being nerfed from 200% -> 150% (effectively a 4% ish nerf + 20% nerf to moonfire.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    You would actually be hard pressed to find more than just a few high progression parses using DoC. It is used, and viable, but certainly not the go-to choice.

- - - Updated - - -

For reference, I found maybe 1 out 25 parses for Kromog using DoC. And out of the 8 druids to log mythic Maidens (a long fight where you would anticipate DoC potentially), only 2 used DoC, or 25%. HotW is the most common choice @ ~65%.
    never the less its used currently, while it is not much, it gets more than a 15% buff, and that should be able to put it around 30-50% on the fights where it can be utilized, that would be considering people being too stubborn to change, due to not being able to optimize the talent, or just not liking the talent.
    Though the talent is not the go to talent, but for some with the correct itemization (for DoC) and a decent playstyle it will have a high chance of being the go to talent.
    Last edited by theburned; 2015-02-23 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    15% damage increase to wrath and able to heal on multistrikes, and also did you miss the entire part about HotW being nerfed from 200% -> 150% (effectively a 4% ish nerf + 20% nerf to moonfire.)
    Seems like I did. I was reading the darn PTR notes and not the Patch notes. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    So please leave WG out of this, it has nothing to do with DoC.
    Say what? For me, Wild Growth and DoC go hand in hand. I couldn't afford to be consistently using SotF WGs if it werent for the phases where I'm able to save mana using DoC. The heals that come from wrath are nothing to scoff at and it's easy to mix in as you keep HoTs up and/or do some tank healing. Personally, I'd rather be able to actually use WG instead of being a Rejuvenation spam machine, that's not an enjoyable playstyle for me. For those who enjoy doing mostly Rejuv spam, it's obviously not going to be the ideal choice. The bottom line for me is that DoC allows me to be flexible with my healing and gone are the days of standing around doing nothing because you're low on mana.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    lol triage was a lie, anyone that did mythic highmaul can tell you this.
    Absolutely. The only significant difference from MoP is less sniping from smart heals, but a lot of WoD bosses do require everything to be healed up FAST.

As for DoC, I sure am going to try out the new buffs, but I've been finding it rather hard to let go of NV, however weak it is these days. With a non-Incarnation playstyle, I like having a mini-cooldown to smooth things out.