Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

shadow priest troll vs belf

as title said which race do you think is superior for dps? pve that is, i tried simming it and troll seems to be coming out ahead in full mythic gear but looking at warcraftlogs there aren't all that many trolls that top the meters. what are you guys thoughs on this, which one is better dps wise?

Quote Originally Posted by troublemakerxx View Post
    as title said which race do you think is superior for dps? pve that is, i tried simming it and troll seems to be coming out ahead in full mythic gear but looking at warcraftlogs there aren't all that many trolls that top the meters. what are you guys thoughs on this, which one is better dps wise?
    Static 1% crit or 1% haste is far superior than berserking on a 3 min cd when the class has virtually no cds + when you play AS alot might as well have the 1% extra crit rating.

Deleted
    oh? i thought since troll can line up berserking with trinket procs and the likes it would be slightly superior

Quote Originally Posted by troublemakerxx View Post
    oh? i thought since troll can line up berserking with trinket procs and the likes it would be slightly superior
    Well goblin and belf always came out on top in sims, belf has the 1% crit so if you want to play AS you might as well go belf.

Deleted
    Does not really make a noticeable difference.

It does not make much of a difference again these days. unless you are perhaps playing a top50 guild or something.
    I changed to Belf simply because i changed from ally to horde and for healing i believe belf is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Really doesn't matter. Imo the utility actives (Torrent, Rocket Jump, Stomp, WotF) are a lot more important than the passive ones, so I went goblin. But it really really doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

ummmm master race tauren plz.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    ummmm master race tauren plz.
    Dat Stoneform tho...

Deleted
    How close to the best race is panda now with the +50 of a stat they will get come 6.1 .

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    How close to the best race is panda now with the +50 of a stat they will get come 6.1 .
    I don't like the pandaren racial at all because it's not very reliable, ie you lose it on death. Yeah I get that it's not something that will be happening a lot/you want to happen, but odds are it's gonna happen, especially during progression.
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I don't like the pandaren racial at all because it's not very reliable, ie you lose it on death. Yeah I get that it's not something that will be happening a lot/you want to happen, but odds are it's gonna happen, especially during progression.
    Good point, but then again: if you're dying, -0.5% is the least of your worries. Also, pandas are bouncy. With the new +125 foods and better gear, pandaren racial will get trivially better. It might even become the highest trivial stat increase by a trivial difference.

The difference between racial dps is literally .5% but for nostalgia go goblin goblins are sick

That said every man for himself is really strong in pve
    Last edited by Rennegadelawlz; 2015-02-24 at 07:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post
    That said every man for himself is really strong in pve
    I was under the impression he wanted to be Horde. Imo goblin just because I've gotten a lot of mileage from Rocket Jump, but like I said, it's not a big deal whatever you choose. From the +1% stat bonuses you're looking at an extra 20 DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennegadelawlz View Post
    The difference between racial dps is literally .5%
    It literally is not. It literally depends on current stats and playstyle. Like, literally. It can be approximately 0.5%, even figuratively 0.5%. but not literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    It literally is not. It literally depends on current stats and playstyle. Like, literally. It can be approximately 0.5%, even figuratively 0.5%. but not literally.
    Merriam-Webster should just change the meaning of literally into figuratively, because that's what literally figuratively everyone is using it as.

15+ Year Old Account
    @OP

A recent tweet from the Spriest community got responded to, that suggested Arcane Torrent should generate a Shadow Orb, which they said they would consider - so Belfs might gain a slight bonus (on top of already being arguably the best horde race).

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Merriam-Webster should just change the meaning of literally into figuratively, because that's what literally figuratively everyone is using it as.
    My brain, my poor brain, what have you done ><
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-02-25 at 06:54 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    My brain, my poor brain, what have you done ><
    i literally cant even

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    You are literally way to literally defensive about literary words on the literal website of mmo-champion. you know what i meant you literal troll. It's literally about roughly sort of almost .5% of a dps increase and should class's literally be taken as one is better than the other i sincerely thing not.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Oh and this thread will be about whatever I please. Don't make me turn this bitch into a Spiderman thread.