Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Were you just expecting to sit behind an invincible stealthed taunt minion the entire game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Everyone has access to Mal'ganis through Sneed and multiple ways to acquire Master of Disguise. Unstable Portal, Thoughtsteal, Shredder plus Brewmaster/Time Rewinder. Obviously Rogue has the least RNG way to pull this off. Point still being it's not an I win.
    The times that happens is remarkably small.

That's like saying "turn one coin innervate alarm-o-bot with only deathwing in hand is a pretty reliable strategy to build a deck around."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrideless View Post
    The stealth taunter bug was patched back in Beta so this is not a recent fix.
    Must've been earlier than beta, because I got in either just as beta started or just before (ie alpha)

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Must've been earlier than beta, because I got in either just as beta started or just before (ie alpha)
    I think he's misremembering the change to stealthed taunts - AFAIK they've always been deactivated, the patch change just made the taunt border appear greyed out (ie stealthed) to make that fact more obvious.

Unless he's referring to the early alpha, I too began at the start of beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It never worked the only thing the patch did was tell the player taunt is deactivated when stealthed. Before there was nothing to tell you hey taunt won't work don't waste your argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Taunt makes your minion call things at every enemy minion. Even if it's frozen the enemy minions will still slap him, but with stealth they can't hit him because it's invisible
    How come Ogre Brute can misdirect itself to hit a stealthed minion then if it doesn't know where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    "I don't understand the mechanics of the game, so i'm gonna make a whine thread, because everytime I try to call the game P2W to make myself feel better about the fact i'm bad at the game, I get smacked down for it"

This thread in a nutshell.

Atleast your moving in the right direction.
    Think you mean every whining complaint about any game in a nutshell. something doesn't work the way I want it, it must be broken

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    How come Ogre Brute can misdirect itself to hit a stealthed minion then if it doesn't know where it is?
    Because the "random enemy" mechanic bypasses stealth. Deadly Shot killed stealth stuff before ogres targeted them. The easiest way to explain it for the ogre is he decides he's just going to go off in a random direction and then happens to stomp something in his way.

As for people saying you're whining, even if you didn't intend for that to be the case the wording you used presents itself like you're ticked off about something and are here to vent. Why put effort into telling the background of it when you could have just said "I had a stealthed minion and applied taunt to it, but my opponent ignored the taunt. Is this a recent patch change or something?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Another way to think of it is that Stealth really means "click protection". Still hit by AoE and random target effects, you just can't click on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Because that's how Ogre Brutes mechanic works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezrael View Post
    Apart from the obvious gameplay reasons... how would you hide in stealth, obscuring your presence while taunting oponents, convincing them to attack you?
    "Hey ugly guy, come and get me!... I'm not here" *pressing the hands over his eyes*
    Causing no problems at all while frozen though, so no inconsistency here :P
    I don't know about you but I do that on a regular basis on my rogue in Arathi Basin. Sap, sap, smack talk at LM usually taunt about 4+ alliance to rush there to attack me with AoE spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :