Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    how long does it take to get the rep for the pet?
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    how long does it take to get the rep for the pet?
    My friend's mage is about level 12 and with the tabard she's already honored. I'd wager doing nothing but quests will get you to revered by level 20ish.

By the way, for the oceanic players, my guild West Java from Saurfang has the Deathwatch Hatchling unlocked as well! I won't charge anyone (i'm sure the others won't mind), but don't guarantee that i'm willing to pay for it since I'm pretty broke in Saurfang.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    My EU group has finished this as well, if anyone needs to snag it there we're CTSamurai on Neptulon-EU. Feel free to harass anyone or add my btag Ayunae#2541
    Are you for real?
    You doing this for free :O

Going to poke you guys as soon as im home

Also do you guys want anything back from us?
    How long will you keep people in?
    I guess it will only take a few hours to get revered, but getting the 300g is something else
    Last edited by Milkatank; 2015-02-25 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Questions added.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are wanting the pet bad enough to level to 40-50, I'm sure you have more pets that you can sell on that realm to get the money required! Very nice of you guys, the EU folks as well.
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    If you are wanting the pet bad enough to level to 40-50, I'm sure you have more pets that you can sell on that realm to get the money
    I tried it yesterday. If you use the 100% rep tabard, you hit Revered at around Level 20. Maybe even a bit earlier, if you do not use all +XP heirlooms.

But yes, youl will either have to sell some pets (300g is not that much) or transfer a character over (which seems a bit overkill, but possible).

Doesnt human also gives 10% rep incr?

Not sure if that works with the tabard, so it might just be a tad faster.

But like Pendra says, getting 300g shouldnt be to hard, just sell some rare pets you got, esp with the new pets from raiding, they will be high priced as usual seeing they are all new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkatank View Post
    But like Pendra says, getting 300g shouldnt be to hard, just sell some rare pets you got, esp with the new pets from raiding, they will be high priced as usual seeing they are all new.
    Older raid pets usually still sell for like ~1.000g (Lvl 25). If you put several on the AH for 300-400g, it really should be no problem to sell at least one of them.

Thank you guys for offering this service to everyone.

Just a tip for anyone taking advantage of the offer Renowned Guild Tabard is BoA and can sell back to a vendor for 62 gold. So just mail your alt like 5 of these, he can wear one to help with the rep, then vendor the extra tabards for the pet money.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkatank View Post
    Are you for real?
    You doing this for free :O

Going to poke you guys as soon as im home

Also do you guys want anything back from us?
    How long will you keep people in?
    I guess it will only take a few hours to get revered, but getting the 300g is something else
    Doesn't cost me anything to do so besides the effort of clicking your name to add to the guild. No reason I'd charge anything =p

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Doesn't cost me anything to do so besides the effort of clicking your name to add to the guild. No reason I'd charge anything =p
    Thats just awesome!!!

So going to poke you guys when im home.

And ill see if i can donate a pet that sells for some cash to your GB then, so happy guilds are doing this for pet collectors ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you guys for inviting me last night. Haven't bought the pet yet, but with all but the ring heirloom I hit revered last night at the same time I dinged 18. I know I did plenty of extra killing that I didn't need, and I did a section of Elwynn quests that didn't give guild rep because I leveled to high at that point. Looks to me if you start as a human with the rep tabard, quest all of elwynn and then westfall you should hit revered before you finish westfall.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post

Just a tip for anyone taking advantage of the offer Renowned Guild Tabard is BoA and can sell back to a vendor for 62 gold. So just mail your alt like 5 of these, he can wear one to help with the rep, then vendor the extra tabards for the pet money.
    Oh thank you so much for this nifty piece of info, that'll save me from selling a pet on Archimonde for the money.

<Voodoo> Archimonde (US) Alliance - has opened up Deathwatch Hatchling we also have Lil'Tarecgosa, Dark Pheonix hatchling, Dark Pheonix Mount, and Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloudserpent unlocked.

DO NOT ADD ME ON BTAG!!!!!!

1. create a character on Archimonde (US) Alliance
    2. /who voodoo
    3. Pick anyone on the list and ask them if someone is on who can give you a pet collector invite
    4. deal with sincere and sarcastic welcome messages
    5. You have 15 days to get to revered, get gold, buy the pet, and get out. (if you are there for the mount you need exalted)
    6. If you are not done by 14 days pst Zahira-archimonde or send her in game mail and request more time, these requests are granted every time.

IF YOU MAKE A WORGEN OR PANDA WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INVITE YOU UNTIL YOU GET TO LVL 10-12 ish

Donations encouraged.
    We are now asking for a donation of 500g or a pet that sells for that or more to be deposited to our guild bank (raffle tab for pets). This is not required but suggested.

*** I am the GM of <Voodoo> (US) Archimonde Alliance
    WE ARE GKICKING AFTER 15 DAYS OF YOU JOINING US REGARDLESS OF HOW OFTEN YOU LOG IN
    IF YOU WANT TO STAY AS A PERMANENT MEMBER OF VOODOO THEN ASK AND WE WILL CHANGE YOUR RANK.

If for any reason we need to stop doing this I will post it here

Officers:
    Zahira (GM) (Xeva, Zahirah, Xahira, Lystara, Lynxie, Lunalyn, Lileth, Xeva, Zehira)
    Divium (Duvium, Coolmagi, Valrothin, Modiv, Muivid, Marathion)
    Zartas (please, only if no one else is available)
    Any raid member or Veteran rank can also invite, please make sure you say you are there for the pet
    Last edited by Zahira1279; 2015-03-28 at 12:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahira1279 View Post
    <Voodoo> Archimonde (US) Alliance - has opened up Deathwatch Hatchling and if you pst Zahira-Archimonde I will gladly invite you to our guild so you can get the pet too, we also have Lil'Tarecgosa, Dark Pheonix hatchling, Dark Pheonix Mount, and Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloudserpent unlocked.
    Just to give people an estimate on how long it will take: You will hit Revered at around level 18-20 and Exalted at ~27-28 depending on how many XP heirlooms you wear.
    Also, a heads-up because I made the mistake of not thinking about it before getting Exalted: Keep in mind that you have to be lvl 85 in order to add the Cloud Serpent to your collection!

Big, big thank you to everyone willing to share the pets and mounts. You are awesome!
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-02-26 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post

You can also jump to Timless isle and farm some of those 5g gear tokens which are also BOA

I joined CTSamurai last night, with the rep tabard, and heirlooms, it took me around 2.5h to get reverd.
    Could be done alot faster, but i was slacking alot.

Was human, but i dont think it mattered for the guild rep.

Really gratefull they letting people in to get the pet

Got this last night. Rolled a human with the renowned tabard and was done in less than 2 hours. Thanks again to Voodoo for being awesome and letting us all grab this pet!

Me and my brother joined CTSamurai today to farm guild rep for pet, wanna say thanks for inviting us! It took about ~2hours to get to reverded, got there at level15 and considering now you have mount, heirlooms and renowned tabard its super fast and easy

how do I get an invite so I can grab this great pet? and is there a none pvp server out there offering this?
    Last edited by Penny2; 2015-03-04 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all, just purchased it. Human + tabard, took a little over a couple hours, hit revered at level 14, no heirlooms.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

That's very nice of you guys, gonna join you the moment I come home from school ^^