Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Deathwatch Hatchling unlocked

We are no longer able to host this as our guild has recently undergone some changes. We will let everyone who is currently with us finish up but sorry folks that's all for Voodoo hosting.
    -Zahira

PS: there are some other awesome guilds that have linked their information in this thread, so there are alternatives for the other US collectors.

Our guild Voodoo Archimonde-US has completed Warlords Challenge Gold. If you want the pet but have not been able to get it, we are welcoming fellow pet collectors that want to join until you get the rep to get the pet. We have a little over 110 people that have made a new toon on this server just to get it. Just wanted to share with fellow mmo peeps.

Cheers!

PS: When looking for an invite, please tell the person that you are a pet collector so that you can be placed in the correct rank.

Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I just wanted to say wow. We have had so many people come over to get the pet. There are currently over 225 people at the pet collector rank (which is what we put people in if they came for this pet)

Many people have opted to stay and keep their toon in Voodoo which is so awesome.

But as a side note, we are running out of space. I believe the cap is 999 and we are fast approaching that. so starting soon:

If you are in Voodoo Pet Collector rank, we will need to start removing people who have been tagged for more than 30 days or if they have been offline for 3 or more weeks. We will gladly reinvite if need be, but this is to clear up some of the people that joined and purchased the pet but did not leave.

If you wish to stay, you are promoted to member and therefore are not affected by this.

Please note that if you are removed but did not get the pet, we will reinvite you and you will not lose any reputation you had previously received (unless of course you join a different guild)

I dont think we had anticipated on how successful this would be but we are glad to help and so far, everyone has been awesome!
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2015-05-28 at 03:55 AM.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Archimonde-US
    /sadface

But thumbs up - very kind of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    How kind of you guys, too bad I play on EU servers.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome news! Will be on my way! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Is this Horde side or Alliance?

This is for Alliance

also for those wondering, there is no gold requirement. Everyone is welcome.

I will be on Sektumsempra for the ramainder of the evening, so if you need an invite send me a message.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2015-02-22 at 02:27 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any EU guilds that have completed the achievement offering the same service?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Any idea how long it is taking the fresh players to get to revered? What are they doing to get money transferred to the server? Selling pets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by macazine View Post
    Any idea how long it is taking the fresh players to get to revered? What are they doing to get money transferred to the server? Selling pets?
    Probably takes half a day leveling on a new char, iirc you get revered around level 40-45 if you do it via questing.

Hell I'm not much of a pet collector but I'll take any reason to roll an alt!

I'll msg you after I get home from work!

Cool guys, we have had loads of people come over. This is awesome.

And there is no cost, we are not charging anything. No gold requirement.

Deleted
    Cool guys, we have had loads of people come over. This is awesome.
    And there is no cost, we are not charging anything. No gold requirement.
    The Thundering Serpent pet back in MoP (which some guilds offered the same way) did cost a few hundred gold if I remember correctly - so even if they did not charge anything per se, you still had to get some gold in order to buy it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whilst I will not be making an alt to come get this pet, I will say Kudos to you dude.

It is always nice to see people being kind just because they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    The Thundering Serpent pet back in MoP (which some guilds offered the same way) did cost a few hundred gold if I remember correctly - so even if they did not charge anything per se, you still had to get some gold in order to buy it.
    ahhh yes you are correct. I totally forgot about that.

I will definitely be getting in touch with you sometime this week to snag this

Deleted
    My EU group has finished this as well, if anyone needs to snag it there we're CTSamurai on Neptulon-EU. Feel free to harass anyone or add my btag Ayunae#2541

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    My EU group has finished this as well, if anyone needs to snag it there we're CTSamurai on Neptulon-EU. Feel free to harass anyone or add my btag Ayunae#2541
    AWESOEM! There were a few ppl across the pond that were interested so this is perfect.

/snip
    /snip
    Good for both of you. I'm not a pet guy but this is cool for a lot of people. Too bad they removed Cash Flow, all these alts could have contributed a little bit while gaining rep.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You guys are awesome Avada! BigUP on sharing the love!!!

Depending on when serves come back up today. I may be dropping a line to get in on snagging one of these guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    You guys are awesome! Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Llyanna Everstar View Post
    Depending on when serves come back up today. I may be dropping a line to get in on snagging one of these guys.
    Back in Wrath, I had to pay 1,000 gold for an invite for a few days - these guys are letting us do it free, and also the Challenge modes this xpac REALLY feel rough.. idk, may just be Me hahaha