What some of you don't seem to understand regarding the Account Sharing FIASCO:

It doesn't matter if other guilds have done it to, if we had proof of that, like we do with Method, then it should be equally discouraged.

What DOES matter, is that Blizzard is basically saying that people in world first guilds are above the law and us peasants have to deal with the consequences when WE fuck up.

The rules should be the same for all. I got banned for account sharing, just to help someone level and gear who went away for a while, it was pretty innocent. I got banned...

If Blizzard doesn't ban AT LEAST the players who account shared, I will be extremely furious. That's bullshit and none of you can deny it.

I don't care about the WF race, I DO care that something I got banned for is okay as long as you're in a world first guild and promote Blizzards game for them...

Method rightfully deserved their kill, I firmly believe without the extra boomkins they still would have killed it before Paragon. But no repercussions for the players who did it is absurd and I won't keep quiet about this.

Regardless if you want to take away their WF or not, at least agree that us "peasants" have to stand together and fight for some fucking equality among every player. Breaking ToS is breaking ToS. No matter who the fuck you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you went around flamboyantly proclaiming to be leveling and gearing an account other than yours, in-game, in chat... I HIGHLY doubt you were banned.

Wrong thread mate. Just going to post what I posted somewhere else.

If you pay someone $$$ to log into your account and boost you in PvE or PvP and get caught most likely your account and the person who played it (if their main account is linked) will get banned.

Never heard of someone sharing an account with a family member/friend and when nothing untoward happens get banned. If you share an account with someone and after a period of time you disagree with something they did to your account and go to blizzard for help, then you're most likely unable to get help and/or possibly get banned. The whole point of it is to "stop" people selling boosting services or attempting to scam the system by claiming they were "hacked" when they just unloaded some gold off to a friend and want to get the gold back from blizzard.

I got banned because the cry baby realm-first competitor guild on the server had their whole guild cry foul and open up tickets.