New Graphics Card issue

I got a new EVGA GTX 960 SSC a few days ago. http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16814487091

Installed it, appears to work fine but has a minor amount of coil whine / buzz out of the box. I decided to leave it for a day or two to see what happens. It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally.

I mostly play WoW and H1Z1 / Day Z. I was getting 60-80 FPS+ on WoW ultra and a solid 60 FPS constantly on H1Z1 for the first 2 days.

Got up today and my FPS on most games has dropped by half. H1Z1 runs at 23-27 FPS now.

WoW runs 30 FPS in places like Warspear but still high in raids. I'm playing now just dicking around in my garrison and it's 70 FPS
    Benchmarking with Unigine Heaven was running great originally, very smooth, solid high FPS. Today it the same test runs 18 FPS tops.

I'm still using it for display and it's working fine, I just don't understand why it appears to have lost more than half of it's graphics processing power on some things overnight.

Yesterday afternoon I ran an auto-OC with my mobo and left my processor at 4.2Ghz. Today I noticed when I turn the comp on my TPU LED on the mobo stays red for about 20 or so seconds before it turns off. The PCEI red LED also turned on once during a restart and stayed on. I reset and it came on again but when off after a few seconds. I've since set everything back to default in the bios, not sure if any of this helps figure out what the issue might be.

Anyway, any help is appreciated before I figure out I have to RMA this thing ><
    Last edited by Xavv; 2015-02-21 at 08:56 PM.