Enhancement Shaman WeakAuras

Does anyone have some WeakAuras's that are similar to the old Ultimate Shaman UI aura's for powerauras? Or would be willing to make me some?

You could try these:

http://pastebin.com/0vNkQPW2

Weak Auras in action:

(Forgot to mention that the weak auras around the cooldown trackers / orbs for Maelstrom Weapon / Fire totem tracker etc. The Priority system is essentially Hekili, although mine is re-written a little bit).
    Last edited by Glyphtics; 2015-02-22 at 04:08 AM.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

So the rotation is Hekilli? Is that included in your UI?

Have some in the guide also, though they're much less flashy & are mostly tied to reactive procs/CD availability.

I'm currently using the ones in the guide right now. I like them a lot I just would like it to show stormstrike cd and and fire nova, and not necessarily disappear when they're on cd. I really like the maelstrom bar and sounds

Quote Originally Posted by jace5869 View Post
    I'm currently using the ones in the guide right now. I like them a lot I just would like it to show stormstrike cd and and fire nova, and not necessarily disappear when they're on cd. I really like the maelstrom bar and sounds
    If you'd prefer them like that, here's another string, they look like this:

Pastebin link

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    You could try these:

http://pastebin.com/0vNkQPW2

Weak Auras in action:

(Forgot to mention that the weak auras around the cooldown trackers / orbs for Maelstrom Weapon / Fire totem tracker etc. The Priority system is essentially Hekili, although mine is re-written a little bit).
    Hey man, started using your WA but i can't track flame shock/stormstrike debufff like in your video, is it in the pastebin or is it another different addon/string ?

wordup, those are amazing changes! I think I will use those and just switch the stormstrike and lava lash positions....very nice!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    You could try these:

[Zemyna can't post Link's]

Weak Auras in action:

[Zemyna can't post Link's]

Hey, are u updating your UI on WowInterface for 6.1?

could you post the wa strings for the priority ones too?

Any Chance of getting your Hek priority edits?