Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't really say me or my family really "celebrates" many holidays. My brother and parents use Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, etc as a convenient excuse to all get together for dinner or something once in a while to catch up. We do the same often on non-holidays though, and there is very rarely the passing around of gifts/cards/etc.

I only celebrate on my birthday. If you really emphasis the "Holiday" I think it must be Christmas

Birthday and I do the presents thing on Christmas but not sure if that qualifies as celebrating since there is no church going.

None. I live far away from the rest of my family and my parents never make a big deal about it, so nothing happens. We'll go out for lunch at best.

Or I use my bday as an excuse to buy something I don't actually have the money for.

Birthdays, Anniversary, Christmas and New Year.

I celebrate New Year and birthdays only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halloween and Leif Erickson Day. I just like October.

my birthday, my little mans birthday, the misses' birthday. thats about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, Easter, and the birthdays of loved ones.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

As a german I can say that I envy the americans for their great traditional holidays... Over here we basically only celebrate christmas, new year and maybe easter to some degree.

Just Christmas and New Year. Other ones like birthdays, Valentine's, etc depend on my mood.

If it wasn't for my parents I wouldn't celebrate any holiday. I'd enjoy the days off and the holiday pay... I don't have kids, so why bother?

I just celebrate thanksgiving and christmas with my parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Independence Day, Grito de Dolores, Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, Thanksgiving, Mothers/Fathers Day, Birthdays, and Christmas. But, it sucks being an Atheist and having a Catholic family that prays before every meal.
    Last edited by eScar95; 2016-01-01 at 08:35 PM.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Easter, Xmas.

That's it.

New Year's to me is a nothing. The only reason I feel compelled to celebrate it is - if I'm honest - because I'd feel left out otherwise since everyone else seems to be obsessed with it.

Deleted
    i mean i take part in my fams celebration of eastern, birthdays,christmas and new years...this year i wouldnt have celebrated any of these on my own though, except for the birthdays of everyone but myself.

My relatives are from Ukraine, so they celebrate everything

I'll be perfectly honest, the ones where I get presents.

Hey, you said "celebrate" not "begrudgingly participate in".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Up to Dec 31 2015? Birthdays, Valentine's, Anniversaries and Christmas, I love spoiling people I care for.

Now? not a goddam one

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Independence Day, and friends/family members' birthdays. ^_~