Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've got a really big family and we nay get together for 4th of July cookout, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Any holiday that gets me a paid day off work (which is typically New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Eve/Christmas Day in my case). I still celebrate the above when they fall on weekends (I'm already off on weekends). 4th of July fell on a Saturday last year, but I still had a cookout and fireworks. I still do things like fireworks/cookouts on days like Veteran's Day as well, although that one is not a day off work for me.

Aside from those, Father's Day and Mother's Day. I usually get Mom/Dad a small gift and take them out to eat at their places of choice on those days.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-02-22 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I think about it I don't celebrate anything willingly except for Halloween. I only celebrate because my family does and I'm pretty much forced to at that point.

In any case the only holiday that interests me is Halloween. You dress up in costumes, have costume parties, scary movies, carving pumpkins, it's a fun time. Nothing really special about thanksgiving, you just eat stuff, Christmas I like but it's starting to wear off on me. Christmas is becoming a day where I am just forced to spend money on things people aren't going to like or use anyway. The only thing I actually enjoy about it are the colors, lights, the snowy weather (this year sucked though, felt like Christmas in spring), and the days off from work. Easter, St. Patrick's day and the rest of them are just normal days for me.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-03-04 at 04:01 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    To be fair, none of them.

Which is a bit of a problem at times I have to agree.

I'd like to include my own birthday at least but being honest, I don't even care about that.

I only celebrate the 2 Eids (festivals) of islam. the first is 3 days after the fasting month of Ramadan ends. Even then it's really just taking the first day off and going on with life after that. The 2nd occurs when the pilgrimmage happens 3 months later. same thing first day and the rest are back to life.

The rest of the holidays are non sense imo. I abhor Thanksgiving as it's a celebration of the destruction of the american indian by the great white devils who survived their arrival to the west because the indians helped them survive. they then went on to decimate the indians in north america. Thus "thanksgiving" day was created. too much info?

anyway

my family has only celebrated christmas, and we never really "celebrated" it, it was just more of a "give everyone presents" sort of day lol.
    and i celebrate halloween of course, since I can do some creepy awesome makeup and look how I want

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm...

I'm Danish.. Uhm.. First of all, NONE of them are considered religious, even though they might have been of such.

Christmas: Big gift, food and company day.
    Birthdays: Got so many of them, why not.
    New Years: Happy new calender day! And food too!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think the holiday is all fine with me, I like all the festival or holiday atmosphere.

Like the relaxing Easter, there are cute kids everywhere, I enjoy Halloween much because I can dress like my favorite horrible movie characters, even I secretly screaming when I watch dvd to hd tv with popcorn every time.

st patricks day
    easter - cause of family wants me to do it
    my birthday / memorial day weekend
    4th of july
    halloween
    thanksgiving
    christmas
    new years

Probably birthdays of all the people important to me (family and friends) and New Year. All the rest are just religious horseshit, like easter, christmas, hell even halloween. And I couldn't care less about my country's national day. On the other hand, the more horseshit holidays we have the more off-days we will have, so I wouldn't trade them out!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Many... All Christian & Catholic holidays, American Holidays, Birthdays & Anniversaries, the Solstices, Halloween, and several others including all the WoW Holidays.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    st patricks day
    easter - cause of family wants me to do it
    my birthday / memorial day weekend
    4th of july
    halloween
    thanksgiving
    christmas
    new years
    Yap. This about sums it up nicely. Though I dont usually touch my own burfdays, my kids though... well... cant hold out on them so yeah heh.
    Science the shit out of it!

Deleted
    I love Christmas because it's my birthday
    Beside that, I would celebrate every single holiday on earth, I love being with family and eating together!

None. I go out on christmas cause my fiance draggs me xD

Good question! We celebrate our birthdays, Christmas , New year , Easter and all other special holidays that our family and friends could unite and bond with each other.

Deleted
    I guess christmas and birthday

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The only holiday, if it counts, that I really celebrate would be Halloween. I try to go out or at least decorate,watch some scary movies or play spooky games.

Christmas is alright,I don't really get gifts anymore but I like watching the cheesy specials and I enjoy buying presents for my sister's kids.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Many, way too many to count. It would be easier just to show a calendar...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Easter, Christmas, Pentecost, Ascension.

None.

Possibly related to my autism. (No jokes.)