Poll: What is your total "/played" with all your characters?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    About 175 days on my account, started playing in summer 2007 with many breaks between my subscriptions.

I started in December 2005 and played actively until the end of Cataclysm (got burned out by Dragon Soul). I took about a 1-year break before coming back in the middle of MoP.

The warrior is my main, and the other two are the only "serious" alts I have.

Warrior: 366 days played
    Warlock: 34 days played
    Paladin: 24 days played

I have a few other characters scattered around, but most of them aren't out of Wrath content yet. I also don't have that altoholic mod and CBA to check /played on all of them. They probably won't add up to much though. I just went with the 3 mentioned and the 401-500 days poll answer.

Also: I don't see how anyone could hit the 2000 mark, unless you have friends in different timezones playing your account around the clock or something.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-02-22 at 04:23 PM.

768 days, 423 on my Paladin main (TBC+) and 183 on my Shaman main from Vanilla - mid TBC that is still only level 72.

Quote Originally Posted by fled View Post
    lol over 2000 days...thats 2 PhD's in the UK sun! I would say rethink your purpose for breathing.
    Over 2000 without multiboxing is next to impossible. It means being online for more than half a day every day since release ten years ago.