Poll: What is your total "/played" with all your characters?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What is your total "/played" with all your characters?

I have been playing since Vanilla and my total game time played with all my characters is around 310 days. I didn't play all the time, since I made some pauses (around BC, long pause during Cata and few months during MOP).

What about you?
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-02-22 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    I have been playing since Vanilla and my total game time played with all my characters is around 310 days. What about you?
    Started a couple months before BC came out, got a little over 500 days played on my account (Bit ashamed to admit it has that much though haha).

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see, logging on all my characters (ordered by level or which I got to 100 first for all those at 100)
    362, 16, 57, 18, 5, 30, 7, 42, 17, 5, 1

All numbers truncated except the last since that is only 22 hours technically.

Comes out to 560 days, might be a few days higher if I bothered to count the hours on them all.

I started around mid BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll let you know when they combine /played with all characters and all accounts. Would take me way to long to figure it out.

last time I checked my main had more than 356 days played but I'd guess a fair bit of that was spent being afk. as for across all characters? even if there were a fast way to check all of my characters it would have to include deleted ones to get an accurate count as to how much time I'd spent on WoW. I've never deleted a character higher than 60 (except dk) but I've had a lot of 1-30ish chars deleted over the years

Started mid vanilla and got 700+ played days on my main character.

According to the addon altoholic, somewhere between 300-400 days since the beginning of tBC, but it's missing some characters since I haven't logged on to them since I installed the addon few weeks ago.

Deleted
    Altoholic says 430 or something, but there's been few lowlvl alts which i have already deleted, so it could be closer to 450. Had 2 longer breaks, one in classic and one in wotlk.

600 days or so.

Waiting for the first "How can you waste your life on WoW?"-Post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Altoholic says 577d 16h 0m. But I deleted a lot of characters over the year so probably around 600.

15+ Year Old Account
    450 days. But deleted a few chars with 10 or 20 days played. So must be over 500 days spend in WoW.
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

Deleted
    I have a hard time fathoming how anyone could hit the 2000+ mark. I mean, WoW just had it's 10 year anniversary, if you played 24/7 all day every day that's 10x365= 3650 days. 2000 days is just under 2/3 of that. That means spending something like 14 hours a day playing wow, for the last 10 years. I don't see how anyone could pull that off considering you'd need money to buy food and pay rent.

Edit: Just did the calculation. It's 13h 10min every day for the past 10 years. That's if it's 2000 exactly....
    Last edited by mmoc62471eea71; 2015-02-22 at 11:16 AM.

altoholic addon does calculate it for you, just have to log in on every alt once :P

I'm at 439d7h16min as of now on all my chars. Playing since release day.

Excluding the 2000d+ that are obvious trolls, quite cool to see that I'm quite average on these forums

10+ Year Old Account
    ~250 on main
    ~100 on main alt
    ~100 more on various other alts.

Days, that is.

According to Altoholic 741d 19h 26m on my current realm

10+ Year Old Account
    Only about 300 days, but that's because I'm a total binge player. I'll be subbed, sure, but I won't play for months. Then I'll play 9 hours a day for a month or 2. Then I won't play for 5 months. Been doing that for around a decade. I'm in an off period and have been for a while. I wonder if I'll really go back into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Deleted
    Altoholic showing sad 939d

450ish days according to Altoholic, but in reality it's probably 10-20 days more than that because of deleted characters. Started playing the week before Wrath launched and took a 6 month break during MoP.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Counted the /played on all the characters that were 90+ and got roughly 283 days. Been playing since mid-TBC.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."