[Balance] tweaking.

Just want to check up. Just came back to boomkin before highmaul. was doing ~20k DPS tonight

log from BRF:
    wwwwarcraftlogscom/reports/gQXaq4c9m7KHTvVF/#source=2

armory:
    usbattlenet/wow/en/character/terenas/Zarky/simple

No enchant on neck or ring.

Have you read through the moonkin sticky guide?

CA Glyph? not sure its actually worth it.
    Glyph of Stars? for trash yeah, not really worth the possible star loss on a boss(with adds)
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2015-02-22 at 05:02 AM.

I have read through it multiple times. The enchants are taken care of. The CA glyph works well for me. The Stars glyph has since been replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by zarky View Post
    The CA glyph works well for me
    I never understood this. Without the glyph is better.
    each to their own

There's no preference in this regard. Unless you go AFK for a minute in the first 6 seconds of your opener CA glyph isn't better, with a few very awkward exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by zarky View Post
    I have read through it multiple times. The enchants are taken care of. The CA glyph works well for me. The Stars glyph has since been replaced.
    Well if you want to get more dps, remove the glyph.

Deleted
    I think the main problem is your Starsurge usage. On your kill you used 4 starfalls, which is a DPS loss on a single target fight like Gruul.
    You casted a total of 24 Starsurges where you got 23 Shooting Star procs. This would mean that you where capped for a big part of the fight, which is a huge DPS loss aswell. You used a pretty big amount of your procs on Solar empowerments. You should have a lot more Lunar Empowerments. You used a startsurge to get new stacks a few times, which I guess happens every now and then, but you should try to not do it. I also see you used your second pot about 1 minute into the fight, even though it didn't really line up with anything else. You should try to save it for your second round of CD's so you can line it up.

Deleted
    You have issues with maintaining your procs. this is like saying you are playing wow without keybinds. this is something you have to learn or you can just forget about it. but hey here you go.

I'll call them "Procs" when you have charges for either use starsurge/starfall (Since they share cd/charges which you should already now but yeah just typing it now)

The idea of dpsing with them is to keep thinking ahead of yourself. You have 2x different sources for re-gain procs and those 2 sources are really important to understand or else you will do minus dps. so before i explain you even more i'll explain you the 2 sources.

1st Source. Shooting Stars. Your dots has 5% chance of proccing shooting stars which will give you a charge. So the more haste you have, the often your dots will thick and the more likely you will be to get some procs for starsurge/starfall. and if your dot thicks are critting, then you have 10% chance of getting a proc.

2nd Source. When ever you have 2 or less charges a 30 sec refresh timer begins. the moment the 30 sec are over you gain a new stack. Now there are few things you need to know here. If you had 2 stacks and you waited 15 secs for getting a new stack. But then shooting star procced. Well yeah you have just wasted 15 sec or 50% of a proc because when shooting star procs and you hit 3 stacks again. the timer stops + resets back to 30 sec, which won't begin counting down until your down to 2 or less charges again.

So as you can see, the point is to make sure both your sources are trying to give you stacks with the best recharging time ever. if shooting star keeps reseting your recharge timer then you are losing many future procs which will result in minus dps.

So now how should you use your procs?

When you have 3 procs you are cleairly doing minus dps this should only happend pre-pull if you ever get it again during the encounter straight up minus dps.

So you used starsurge. and have 2 procs? Remember if a shooting star proc. your doing minus dps because you lost 1-29 sec of your recharge timer. so another proc is wasted.

so the most ideal thing to do is stay on 1 proc.

Sometimes you can get a good rng where you keep getting procs. then even on single target you can use starfall if you have way too much charges.

and sometimes it's the other way around where you have no charges at all. This only means that you lack more crit/haste / gear. which is why oregonger + beastlord darmac trinkets are BiS the procs are crazy for stacks.

I read twerking.

Was disappointed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I read twerking.

Was disappointed..
    Ha ha glad im not alone. #flapwilldo
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Here is the log from last night after removing the stars glyph.
    wwwwarcraftlogscom/reports/6Bk3aWZxV4PYRQvA

So, in replacing CA glyph, moonwarding or shapemender?

Deleted
    Moonwarding helps on a lot of encounters but some. you wish to have the armor for the reduce psy dmg taken doing raid aoe.