Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    So that's why we did not get Karabor as main city, they just could not finish it before launch? /tinfoilhat
    Karabor does have an interior (but it's unfinished.)

You can't see it from the outside from such angles, however. The same holds true when you would fly under the world or glitch through a wall; you generally can't see "into" building interiors or caves or so forth.

As for fun things... here's one:

“Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't experienced much.

I did back in TBC, find a small hole in the ground in the burning steps. If you jumped in to it, you would be falling for about 5-10 minutes and then appear in the Mage Tower in Stormwind, no matter faction or race.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I have no images but:

Killing Al'Akir too quickly (10 man normal with a 50+ energy ferocious bite for example) will cause the boss to die without breaking the platform, which whilst you gain the ability to fly, causes the blue shard to be unlootable, as there is an invisible barrier where the boss used to be.
    I had this a few times while farming it as warlock (CB oneshots lol). The crystal actually is reachable. The barrier is a tube, you can fly in from the top to loot it.

One from wrath: when the motorcycle still was a mount, dismounting wasn't just "poof it is gone", instead the driver dismounted with a proper animation to the left side. So it happened one time when driving into the dalaran bank the dismount animation started when I was beside one of the cashier cabins, and dismounted INTO it. Sadly there was no floor there, so I fell all through dalaran into Crystalsong Forest and died. ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    If you fly up high enough you can get past the barrier, at least I could every time it happened.
    I tried from every angle I could, couldn't seem to find a way, only happened once, now I'm a lot mmore careful. I ticketed for the loot and they said that because the crystal hadn't been looted they couldn't give me anything as what to give me was unknown, which is bollocks, as people have had similar things with the likes of Hodirs chest(s). I shall forever believe that was the one with my mount in

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Karabor does have an interior (but it's unfinished.)
    I'm not sure if I'd consider 1 single room an "interior".

Sheeping mobs tends to cause some funny glitches, like this one. I give you, Mr. Pigglesworth.

Some careful climbing can take you right on out of the Brawler's Guild in Orgrimmar.

Which leads to a ghost-town, instanced Orgrimmar outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/WkieU

I took these back in Cataclysm when I fell through the floor in Halls of Lightning and ran around exploring for a bit. There wasn't much down there but it was pretty amusing when random bits of the instance would appear out of nowhere.
    I got feared through them is how I ended up down there.

Most recent I can think of is the warlock in my raid group, his pet still has the tempered debuff from Blast Furnace's first kill for us.

I found a broken wall in Azjol'nerub.
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...es-d8j3mo4.jpg
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...es-d8j3mp7.jpg

I should check if this is still doable, as it can be used as a dungeon exploit...

I also found a broken lake in the Vale.
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...es-d8j3mta.jpg
    http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...es-d8j3msa.jpg
    I fucking love this magical lake of wonders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Warriors have a bug with a weapon glyph that makes our weapons turn to boxes

The first week of Highmaul Ko'ragh bugged on our rogue who had the shield. He sat and beat the shit out of his dead body for 45 minutes while we all watched, we could not release our spirits because the encounter was still in progress. A GM eventually got in and fixed it for us.

Last edited by Sorthalis; 2015-02-22 at 08:00 PM.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Ended up blinking through a sand dune while in Uldum. You could fly around underneath, not just Uldum, but the whole continent (so long as you didn't hit any sticky-walls like you see in this picture).

Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2015-02-22 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I have a lot... Here are just a few.... For now
    This cow has seen some serious shit man.

Deleted
    Not sure if this is quilifies in this thread but apparently the Thunder King killed me during the Garrosh fight In SSO.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by mmoc2dab164469; 2015-02-22 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Sadly people with Ogre Costumes can not Mount (even though there is an Animation and they can ride as Passengers fine) but once I made it possible

Only the original Ogre Costume allows you to mount while transformed, i don't know why they did away with this when they made the two headed version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    This cow has seen some serious shit man.
    I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway.

I'll look for screens tomorrow, but I have had ones I remember...
    -The Lich King killing me during sub-10% RP. There were no adds alive, no one but me, him and Tirion, and my health started dropping hard as if I had any kind of dot. There was no AoE puddle of sort on the ground(combat log didn't say anything apart from "you died").
    -Yesterday, during Hans'gar and Franzok normal, a rogue got suddenly teleported right outside of the boss area and one of the bosses promptly jumped on him even if he had no previous marker, resetting the encounter. Stupid cheating bosses.

There was the time I was taking the boat to Borean Tundra. After the loading screen, instead of Borean Tundra, I saw....my boat floating above the Lordaeron Internment Camp. And some trees floating with me for good measure.

Then there was the time I fell through the floor in Bastion of Twilight:

And then there was time time we were doing Halls of Origination and our druid was able to mount one of the camels in bear form:

Glitching into voids and falling through them still kind of freaks me out to see when it happens.

I have killed the first boss in Thorn of the Four Winds too fast apparently and the "This instance already has 1/2 bosses killed" or whatever the wording is, popped up and disappeared right away and didn't get loot.

Similar situation, killed Al'akir too fast before the final phase, couldn't reach the creystal because of an invisible wall but still got to it by flying up high until I could fly back down on top of it. lol

yeah, I liked this one

Last edited by Micfeind; 2015-02-23 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Killing Al'Akir too quickly (10 man normal with a 50+ energy ferocious bite for example) will cause the boss to die without breaking the platform, which whilst you gain the ability to fly, causes the blue shard to be unlootable, as there is an invisible barrier where the boss used to be.
    fly up and you can enter the barrier from the top it's like a can with no lid.