Macro Help -- Protection Warrior

Macro help...

I would like three macros.

One I would like to show as Devestate and have it cast Devestate, Shield Slam and Revenge (if SS and R are off of cool down; order R>SS>D). I would also like it to use 13 and 14 (trinkets).

The other I would like to show as Shield Slam and have it cast Revenge if it is off of cool down. I would also like it to use 13 and 14 (trinkets). Order R>SS.

The other, I would like to show as Thunder Clap and have it cast Revenge first if it is off of cool down. It would also like it to use 13 and 14 (trinkets) Order R>TC.

If anyone can help if this is possible please post.

I have tried just listing them all as cast but while it would let me cast if the first ability was off of cool down it would not let me cast if it was. I know this is being sort of lazy, but I am hoping to maximize my procs by using these macros.

Thanks!
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Deleted
    I think you have to use
    /cast !Shield Slam
    /cast !Revenge
    /cast Devestate

This will only hinder your performance. If you have to macro your trinkets to a regular ability (I don't advise it as trinkets are usually situational), then be my guest, but putting your 3 top abilities in one macro is going to plummet both your rage generation and DPS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    This will only hinder your performance. If you have to macro your trinkets to a regular ability (I don't advise it as trinkets are usually situational), then be my guest, but putting your 3 top abilities in one macro is going to plummet both your rage generation and DPS.
    I have to agree with idefiler6. Set up your bars and possibly look at setting up some WeakAuras in such a way that you're able to see when you proc SS and Revenge. Tossing them all together is going to hinder you quite a bit, I think.

Deleted
    Please note I strongly (see what I did there?) agree with the above: you should leave these separated!
    That said, I'm a macro enthousiast and I'd like to educate, so here's my help:

Show Devastate, cast R > SS > D & use trinkets
    Code:
    #showtooltip Devastate
    /cast !Revenge
    /cast !Shield Slam
    /cast Devastate
    /use 13
    /use 14

Show Shield Slam, cast R > SS & use trinkets
    Code:
    #showtooltip Shield Slam
    /cast !Revenge
    /cast Shield Slam
    /use 13
    /use 14

Show Thunder Clap, cast R > TC & use trinkets
    Code:
    #showtooltip Thunder Clap
    /cast !Revenge
    /cast Thunder Clap
    /use 13
    /use 14

Key commands used:
    1. #showtooltip: this will always show the tooltip of the spell/item you list after it
    2. The exclamation mark (!): this will cast/use the ability only if it's available (and will allow the macro to go to the next ability if it isn't)
    Last edited by mmoc6b95d54f48; 2015-02-27 at 09:28 AM.