Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mr Krabs is playing Blackhand in the Warcraft movie...

Seriously? Just went to go look at the cast and a freaking Spongebob character is playing Blackhand? What the fuck.

Deleted
    You are wrong, the same person that played Mr Krabs is playing Blackhand.
    You are vastly underestimating (voice) actors here.

Meh. Considering the voice in WoD sounds like the henchman of a saturday morning cartoon villain, it's not really a big deal.

Besides, not everyone works for Bethesda or is Chris Metzen and thus has one or two (similar) voices to work with.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Clancy Brown looks bad ass, and has a great voice. Don't see the problem? He looks great and fits!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    Seriously? Just went to go look at the cast and a freaking Spongebob character is playing Blackhand? What the fuck.
    ...WoW is a children's game....
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Have you even watched the DCAU (the 90s Batman and Superman animated shows and the early Aughts Justice Leauge shows)? He plays Lex Luthor!

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I dislike that show, Clancy Brown is a pretty damn good voice actor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Arrrrr kerkerkerkerkerker. Me warcraft movie moneys!! More krabbie patties Durotan!!
    Happy new year to all, and to all a good night!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter what other roles an actor has played? Not to me.

- - - Updated - - -

From his wiki page.

Clarence J. "Clancy" Brown III (born January 5, 1959) is an American film, television and voice actor. He is known for his live-action roles as Captain Byron Hadley in The Shawshank Redemption; The Kurgan in Highlander; Brother Justin Crowe in Carnivàle and Career Sergeant Zim in Starship Troopers. Brown is also known for providing the voices of animated characters such as Mr. Eugene H. Krabs in the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants; Lex Luthor throughout various DC projects; Captain Black and Ratso in Jackie Chan Adventures; Otto in Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!; Dr. Neo Cortex in the original Crash Bandicoot video games; Savage Opress in Star Wars: The Clone Wars; Long Feng in Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Yakone in The Legend of Korra.

I think he has the resume.

Clancy Brown is great.

Because the only thing he's ever played is Mr Krabs. Oh, wait, no, he's played a bunch of other roles as well.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you, 12? Clancy Brown is amazing and has had a number of incredible roles in live action and in voice work. Shawshank Redemption says hello.

Kids these days, ugh.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Clancy Brown played Thrall in the canceled Warcraft Adventures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mr Krabs? THE KURGAN! There can be only one.

He did a voice already for WoW: Scourgelord Tyrannus. He also did Hades in God of War III. Actors who play goofy cartoon characters can do serious characters too.

Many amazing actors voice act "kid" shows. This is not uncommon, I think you're making something out of nothing. If anything playing Mr Krabs shows his diversity as an actor. He's a fantastic actor and voice actor, played many solid roles, and I'm very excited to see what he brings to Warcraft. He won't be playing his character from Spongebob, if that's what you think.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yet the OP has tucked his tail and ran. Typical.

The way you judge,its all wrong and stupid tbh. The actor you speak off have done many voice acting, incl hades in god of war 1,2 and 3 and many more. He is a badass actor, when playing the bad guy, he makes it epic and he is one of the few out there.

Make a search, try search best of Clancy Brown on youtube, check imdb and so on, then try to come back and make a judgement. All i can see from your post is just wanna make a silly thread. Not to mention, you created the thread and thats it? Are you posting and discussing what you created?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMuam1MObtI
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, someone on this message board says something so utterly stupid that I can't just ignore it, and yet I also can't seem to form a response that wouldn't get me banned. This is one of those times.

So I'll just post a picture of Clancy Brown from Highlander: