Resto shaman Help

Hey all.

I'm looking for a resto shaman in a high end guild that really know's their stuff and is willing to hop on a Voice Server and help me out. Maybe go over some logs, talk about play style and help me fix whatever i'm doing wrong. I'm currently 8/10h. I have logs. Add me realid madflavor#1783

thanks

You could also try posting logs here and get some pointers, if you don't get any response on real ID. Most people get more or less the same things wrong, so the pointers would probably be the usual stuff anyway:

- You can always improve your uptimes for Earth Shield, Riptide, Healing Stream Totem and Healing Rain a bit more.
    - You can usually put your big cooldowns to more and better use. Especially Ascendance.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    You could also try posting logs here and get some pointers, if you don't get any response on real ID. Most people get more or less the same things wrong, so the pointers would probably be the usual stuff anyway:

- You can always improve your uptimes for Earth Shield, Riptide, Healing Stream Totem and Healing Rain a bit more.
    - You can usually put your big cooldowns to more and better use. Especially Ascendance.
    I've done that on icy veins and got some good feedback already. Mostly people saying the same things. Could really just use a talk with someone on playstyle and glyph/talent choices.