Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Going to ask an obvious question but considering the PC turns on, there aren't very many parts that could be bad that wouldn't allow any video signal what's so ever (at least to the BIOS logo screen)...

Is your monitor's input source set to the proper source when it's on? Like with the DVI cable is it set to DVI? They don't normally automatically set and it might be set to something you aren't using.

Also, is it staying on when you power it on or just turning off immediately?
    It stays on. And it's definitely set to the proper video signal.. I tried DVI, VGA and the HDMI on my video card and none of them work...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgaan View Post
    It stays on. And it's definitely set to the proper video signal.. I tried DVI, VGA and the HDMI on my video card and none of them work...
    Have you tried a different monitor? Or your TV if you don't have another monitor? It's possible that the problems have nothing to do with the PC.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Have you tried a different monitor? Or your TV if you don't have another monitor? It's possible that the problems have nothing to do with the PC.
    Tried my old DVI monitor and it gave me the same issue with both VGA and DVI..