Poll: Think Thrall will be part of the wod last boss fight?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    He was het just the guy who killed Deathwing and Garrosh, but also the guy who was there when Grom 1 redeemed himself all those years ago.

I think it be more shocking if green mary sue metzen WASNT Involved in thrfinal boss fight!

Deleted
    I am sure Thrall could solo him.

Off course, he's the main protagonist of the story.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Ofcourse, the guy gotta steal our kill and take all credit. He can pretty much solo Grommash anyway, hell he can solo all of Tanaan, so why not open it already?

Deleted
    And the patch before 7.0 will be the invasion of Quel'Danas by the Naga.

grom - i freed myself
    thrall - no friend, you freed us all... also i killed your pussy son, i mean what kind of warrior loses 1v1 to a shaman...

There's virtually no chance Chris Metzen won't be seen in the final battle one way or another.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    Plot twist: He will the final boss.
    ^This. /exactlytencharactersneededtopostthismessege.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    He was het just the guy who killed Deathwing and Garrosh, but also the guy who was there when Grom 1 redeemed himself all those years ago.

I think it be more shocking if green mary sue metzen WASNT Involved in thrfinal boss fight!
    To be fair...Thrall didn't kill Deathwing. The aspects killed Deathwing. Thrall, for all intents and purposes, just acted as a lens so that the aspects would be able to utilize the demon soul's power (ordinarily they wouldn't have been able to use it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes, I'm hoping he actually retires now though, I don't think we're going to have another rawr orcs expansion for a while now, too many non-Orc related loose ends to tie up.

I'm certain he will be. /loud sighing

Undoubtedly.

P.S. Thrall haters are freaking bizarre and irrational. Thrall is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I think Thrall will be present in the raid instance, but I don't believe he will do anything but watch.

Reason I believe this... Watch Thrall through the quests (Horde side I guess) At the end of Frostfire Ridge... Thrall has the opportunity to help Drek'thar but he doesnt. During the invasion of the Frostwolf stronghold, Thrall just kind of stands around and doesn't really do anything.

I feel like Thrall isn't going to be the empowered green jesus he has been in the past. I don't believe he can successfully commune with the elements on Draenor.
    He's trying to help the Frostwolves help themselves, not take over and steal the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It wouldn't be a real final encounter without the Green Jesus included.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Undoubtedly.

P.S. Thrall haters are freaking bizarre and irrational. Thrall is fine.
    He was fine as a character. No doubt about that. But then Blizzard started shoving him in our faces on EVERY SINGLE STEP, as if there were no other characters in WoW. It is not irrational to start hating him after receiving such treatment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely. lol

Would be incredibly surprised if he wasn't in the final cutscene as well as a part of the fight, somehow.
    Look! Words!

Yes, because he needs to confront the fact that his hero, Grom, is dead. No alternate universe can bring him back. He needs to be there, to watch AU Grom die, so that he can move on.

If somebody is going to be part of the last boss fight, it will be Khadgar.

If Thrall shows up he will just do the same thing as he did in SoO; run in before the tank and get slapped away like some lil bitch by either Gul'Dan or Grom.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    God no. I mean, I absolutely expect it, but that would be what convinces me to finally cancel my subscription after all these years. I really hope it doesn't happen.

Interesting proposition: What if Thrall dies in the final raid?

I think it depends on who the final boss is. If the final boss is Grom, then Thrall will definitely be involved. If it's Guldan or something Legion related, it's less likely. Maybe Wrathion will steal the show!

I have a feeling the last raid will be influenced heavily by the Legion. I'm hoping they will come in such force as to "kill" Thrall so we can all collectively shit our pants. I would be ecstatic if that happened.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.