Hello ladies and gentlemen
Lately iv been having this idea to reforming my own guild with a very strong leadership and a roster of people who wants to push it to the limit. By saying that I don't want my guild to raid 16H a day to get rank 1. My intention of this guild is to become a world top rank 200 or so by only raiding 16 hours a week. Now you may wonder how i intend to reform a new guild with a strong roster and a very strong leadership.

I'm currently looking for 5 other people who have the same intention as me to help lead a world top rank 200 guild. The following is what I'm looking for
Tank officer
Melee officer
Ranged officer
Healer officer
Raidleader

By splitting up all the work between 6 people we can always make sure that the guild will have a strong leadership. Lets take an example: the melee officers job is to make sure the melee raiders will always perform optimal, give them advise how to even perform better and help them to optimize their dps. But also it will be up to each individual raider to make sure that they do perform on an acceptable level so there should not be a lot of work for each officer. Because we will be following this quote "The best player plays"

Now that we are talking about the role as raider, i am already now looking for exceptional players that wants to be a part of my hopefully successful project. so add my btag or send an application on the email in the section below

Also I want to point out that I will not put this boat into the water until it's 100% finish, even when I have all the leader rolls suit out and all the raiders I won't make people leave their current guild for something that might not work out, we will be going for a test run to see about the boat will leak or it will sail.

The name of the guild and what server it will be established on can be discussed. But the following raiding time only be discussed slightly:

Monday: 19:45-23:15
Tuesday: 19:45-23:15
Wednesday: 19:45-23:15
Thursday: 19:45-23:15
Friday: Day off
Saturday: Day off
Sunday: 19:45-23:15 (Only if we are very very close to a kill on the current tier end boss or a fresh tier have just begun and all of the members agree on adding that day to just give it a small extra push)

Information section
Btag: Antihero#2721
Email: Predator_WoW@Hotmail.com