Blizzard is a gutless company

There was a thread on b.net forums about the method "situation" and blizzard simply deleted the thread without an explanation "this topic is unavailable", no blue response no locking the thread, no, it got deleted. Plebs are not allowed to complain about the "chosen ones" breaking terms of use. That is a middle finger to people who don't cheat and don't break the rules.

while i agree with you, you're going to get nothing but flamed here I imagine

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe they're investigating and there is no need in discussing it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    And people's reaction is to make more threads to be deleted. Yay!
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I kinda learned that after people got outraged that their battle.net would use their real name.

Or maybe there is so many topics about this *issue* that they are deleting to lessen the spam ?

Or it could be they are on the issue and sorting it the comming days so there is realy no reason for those topics to pop atall.

Anyway ... useless to make more posts about this here as there already is several threads on the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have no control over their forums and posting to bash the company over a thread there isn't a productive or constructive thread.

Closing.