Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been nearly 10 years people and you're still crying about the same thing. PvP will always be a 2nd class citizen to PvE because WoW was built around the PvE aspect. If any of you here crying about this and have played WoW for a while the rest of us beg you to just go play something else and complain on those forums because you should know better by now when it comes to WoW PvP. Either take part in it or don't take part in it, it's that simple. Your cries have gotten stale and old.
    Here come the Irish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude Lebowski View Post
    Dispelling freedom doesn't really work that good in arena. In 2v2, there are at least 3 buffs to go through and tranq shot is far from being free, meaning you can spend 3 or more gcds and a ton of focus to get rid of freedom and by that time he's likely in your face, making your effort of dispelling it pretty pointless.
    On my disc priest, the only time I find dispelling pallies useful is in large group PvP, i.e. BGs or whatnot, where I can chain dispel the guy while I am not targeted by the entire opposing team focusing on me. Dispelling paladins is totally fun to do, though, and I engage in it at every possible opportunity. Particularly if they are blood elf paladins. Because.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    It's been nearly 10 years people and you're still crying about the same thing. PvP will always be a 2nd class citizen to PvE because WoW was built around the PvE aspect. If any of you here crying about this and have played WoW for a while the rest of us beg you to just go play something else and complain on those forums because you should know better by now when it comes to WoW PvP. Either take part in it or don't take part in it, it's that simple. Your cries have gotten stale and old.
    This is such a bum perspective. There is a huge PvP community surrounding this game. The only reason me or any of my friends play is for the PvP. If shit is jacked up, yes, we get to bitch and moan and criticize and theorycraft and try to spitball solutions. If you don't want to read it, go away. No one made you click the thread, read through it, or post.

That said, the BoS nerf makes me want to kill myself. It's going to be hell trying to connect against any decent Rdruid / Hunter team now, which wouldn't be a big deal if Rdruids weren't 80% of the healers you run into past 2k. The druid nerfs are great, but it won't make a difference if I can't touch them.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    Do you feel better now that you have logged in, came to the pvp section, opened the thread and made a reply that you seemly feel has enlightened the entire pvp community to this mind boggling concept?

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    On my disc priest, the only time I find dispelling pallies useful is in large group PvP, i.e. BGs or whatnot, where I can chain dispel the guy while I am not targeted by the entire opposing team focusing on me. Dispelling paladins is totally fun to do, though, and I engage in it at every possible opportunity. Particularly if they are blood elf paladins. Because.
    Spam dispelling paladin shield in 2s is still more *dps* than spamming smite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Do you feel better now that you have logged in, came to the pvp section, opened the thread and made a reply that you seemly feel has enlightened the entire pvp community to this mind boggling concept?
    You know he does make a somewhat valid point, right? I understand why you are upset at him but still what he is saying isn't entirely false lol.

When I think of the WoW community and I read the forums I sometimes think of the low class douchebag that goes to McDonalds and asks for his burger "well done" and bitches when his chicken nuggets aren't crispy enough.

OT- PvP isn't in it's worst state, that's subjective though. Players are getting burned out of the game they have been playing for years and years and it's to be expected. If you aren't happy with the state of the game then unsub. Blizzard definitely isn't going to notice your 15$.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Can't help but wonder if blizzard is aware that a lot of people who quit wow are probably those coming for the pvp and finding themselves disapointed with a lack of balance, lack of content and a plethora of spells in the game that just make pvp leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I myself cannot believe that no world pvp objective was added in wrath except the grizzly hills dailies which awarded no gear and just pitiful amount of gold.

No world pvp objective added in cataclysm.

World pvp ruined in mop because of Pve gear item levels.

At least they fixed that problem but the only world pvp content added for wod was Ashran a sandbox 200vs200 zone where the factions avoided each other and traded control of the map for events.

TBC was the best if you ask me for PVP content..

Arenas added to the game.

1 new battleground

2 Free for all Arenas

World pvp objectives to fight over with rewards in Terrokar forest, Hellfire, Zangamarsh, Nagrand. Isle of quel danas was a small area with no flying and also naturally became a big world pvp zone.

I also feel TBC was the last time arenas were fun and you could get away with playing almost any spec you wanted too. Blizzard has not had a clue since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    Spam dispelling paladin shield in 2s is still more *dps* than spamming smite.
    Ugh. Are there disc priests out there who just spam smite in PvP? I would assume that since you mention it, there must be. Bads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post

It's hurts when the truth hits you in the face, I hope I didn't leave a scar.

Cheers!

Infracted. Don't post just to bait users into flaming.
    Last edited by Wass; 2015-03-10 at 07:11 PM.
    Here come the Irish.