Chi Wave/Burst and SEF

Hi. So I was wondering how that interaction works. I can see dmg from Chi Wave/Burst on my recount when I look at pet dmg. But I don't really see them copying full spell. TBH I'm really confused and in need of advice on this one. Could someone explain how those 2 work with each other?

Also:
    - should I cast Chi Wave on Serenity? and
    - should I cast Chi Wave when I'm high on energy?

Deleted
    Chi wave is a low prio spell, cast it as often as you can without wasting resources/wasting a few seconds left on a proc. Don't count it as a "use it every x seconds" thing but I probably use it more like every 20 secs on average than off cooldown.

So no don't cast it during serenity, and you probably shouldn't cast it on high energy as you're likely to cap

The clones copy it, standard damage reduction applied. You should see the damage done via logs for each clone.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by entrust View Post
    Hi. So I was wondering how that interaction works. I can see dmg from Chi Wave/Burst on my recount when I look at pet dmg. But I don't really see them copying full spell. TBH I'm really confused and in need of advice on this one. Could someone explain how those 2 work with each other?

Also:
    - should I cast Chi Wave on Serenity? and
    - should I cast Chi Wave when I'm high on energy?
    Dont cast it during Serenity. Don't cast it if: you're about to cap energy, RSK or FoF are off CD. Apart from that then cast it as often as you can, it doest more damage than BoK so use it before using a combo breaker proc, assuming you wont' cap energy.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

That's good info guys. thanks