Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    A shit-talking worthless bag of meat? You need to bring your standarts a bit higher.
    I dunno, i really like the telltale games type choice she gives us Hyjal. No matter what you choose, noone will bother to remember that.

Always loved Jean-Luc Picard, Will Riker and Timothy Data.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I dunno, i really like the telltale games type choice she gives us Hyjal. No matter what you choose, noone will bother to remember that.
    Congratulations everyone, no one cares!

Please refrain from rude, and otherwise useless posting. - Krekko
    Last edited by Krekko; 2015-02-24 at 02:05 AM.

Deleted
    Khadgar.. I know I know.

just kidding.. Q.

I also liked Thisalee Crow, and I think she is portrayed exactly as most female nelves (at least the rangers and female druids) should be - savage, uncivilized and willing to get their hands dirty. That's what lore said about nelf females. Meanwhile the grand majority of them acts like mini-Tyrandes, which is completely out of character for anyone that is not a priestess. Blizzard neutered them.

Immediately took a liking to the SI:7 team in Jade Forest, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Alternative versions of MU chars count?

I'm going to go ahead and say Bony Xuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotnar View Post
    P E N N Y C L O B B E R B O T T O M B O Y S

I quite liked Ga'nar and I'm looking forward to seeing more pre-broken Akama. When he rocks up in the first alliance quests and says "bitches please i'll show you how it's done" and grabs the sickles. I quite liked Melchazaar too.
    Akama makes me want Duel Wield Ret. Everytime I've done that quest I've died a little on the inside, knowing that as a Paladin who's fought Old Gods, Elemental Lords and Dragon Aspects I still can't dual-wield while he can seemingly do it effortlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Akama makes me want Duel Wield Ret. Everytime I've done that quest I've died a little on the inside, knowing that as a Paladin who's fought Old Gods, Elemental Lords and Dragon Aspects I still can't dual-wield while he can seemingly do it effortlessly.
    Vindicator Icia also has dual wield.

Deleted
    Garrosh, hope he gets resurrected one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Though it is mysterious how Krelas managed to remain part of the Kirin Tor despite being a blood elf and horde leaning no less.
    Sunreavers were an organization specifically purposed to bring Horde-affiliated Silvermoon(and Horde itself by proxy) closer to Dalaran, putting into question which its members would be more loyal to: Silvermoon or Kirin Tor. That's why all of them were a risk-factor and Jaina chose to get rid of them. Krelas afaik was never one of them. He probably sympathized with Silvermoon over high elves after the great divide, which is why he identifies himself as a blood elf(green eyes would also indicate he's been to Quel'thalas during their fel years), but Kirin Tor was still higher in his priorities, so he chose to remain in Dalaran and didn't join Aethas's new sub-organization. Also being friends with Khadgar likely protected him, if Jaina wanted to kick him out as well. His personal feelings on the Purge is anyones guess, but I think since the matter is likely handled by now(off-screen release of the prisoners seems likely considering how fine we appear to be with Kirin Tor in WoD) he's presently okay with things.

That's my take on it. If Blizz is ever asked this in a Lore Q&A they will probably conjure something up along those lines. Regardless I do want this character to be fleshed out.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Vindicator Icia also has dual wield.
    I was going to mention her, but then she's just a breadcrumb questgiver and probably has two weapons for show rather than a purpose. Yrel is also a D3 Crusader too, though I could see that being something Warriors might get instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    I was going to mention her, but then she's just a breadcrumb questgiver and probably has two weapons for show rather than a purpose. Yrel is also a D3 Crusader too, though I could see that being something Warriors might get instead.
    Vindicators get all the cool things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Yrel. Ga'nar made a great first impression too but it seems the orcs are the grim reaper's favourite race even in this universe.

Since people pick Mop character, Ill pick Lei shen

The King that tore the heart out of a watcher without any powers, Singlehandedly.
    The one that defeated Xuen without breaking a sweat, A demigod!
    The one who enslaved the entire Pandaren race
    The one who created The Saurok
    And the one who had the powers to Shape worlds!

If Lei shen's not a God, atleast a Demigod, I don't know what it

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    Since people pick Mop character, Ill pick Lei shen

The King that tore the heart out of a watcher without any powers, Singlehandedly.
    The one that defeated Xuen without breaking a sweat, A demigod!
    The one who enslaved the entire Pandaren race
    The one who created The Saurok
    And the one who had the powers to Shape worlds!

If Lei shen's not a God, atleast a Demigod, I don't know what it
    He might not be a demigod in the literal sense but he definitely 100% rival in power to one. He is up there with super-mortals like Azshara and the Lich King. Like 1 tier up from the almost-super-mortals like Jaina and Thrall.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I also liked Thisalee Crow, and I think she is portrayed exactly as most female nelves (at least the rangers and female druids) should be - savage, uncivilized and willing to get their hands dirty. That's what lore said about nelf females. Meanwhile the grand majority of them acts like mini-Tyrandes, which is completely out of character for anyone that is not a priestess. Blizzard neutered them.
    Tyrande's behavior is out of character even for Tyrande. The priestesshood of Elune ARE the warriors and Sentinels of the Night Elf army, and Tyrande is their leader fighting alongside them on the front lines.

Deleted
    - Garrosh. He's became kinda boring in MoP and after, but I really liked him in WotLK and Cata. He was strong, intelligent, healthy young orc with ideas. Crazy, indeed, but it was making him an interesting character.
    - Wrathion. Guy is a little freaky, but I like freaky characters.
    - Lorna Crowley. Nice, strong human female, who isn't insane or something. I would like more human females developed, not only Jaina and Jaina (sure, there was Aegwynn, too, but lady's dead now, but I love her still)
    - Zaela. She's very... orcish. In old style of orcs.
    - Gallywix. Not exactly "next generation", but he appeared in Cata first time. I love him. He's a fat, rich, deceiving and selfish green asshole. I reallt love such characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Tyrande's behavior is out of character even for Tyrande. The priestesshood of Elune ARE the warriors and Sentinels of the Night Elf army, and Tyrande is their leader fighting alongside them on the front lines.
    You can blame Knaak for turning her into a dress wearing healer, instead of a plate wearing warrior with training in most weapons in addition to magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Does Khadgar count? He got a new face.
    New Khadgar's got boyish swagger too.

Yes I just used that word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.