Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    They already said map packs will be free because they don't want to split the player base...from what I understand most if not all of the DLC will be cosmetic. Maybe I heard wrong, but that is no reason to bitch about it's DLC....you're getting the shit that matters the most for FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    They already said map packs will be free because they don't want to split the player base...from what I understand most if not all of the DLC will be cosmetic. Maybe I heard wrong, but that is no reason to bitch about it's DLC....you're getting the shit that matters the most for FREE!
    Everything I've read has indicated the above to be true.

The DLC which isn't cosmetic is the stuff in the season pass, which is more monsters/hunters which are currently in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    So I guess what this boils down to (once again) is the definition of content.

I maintain that if you didn't know the DLC existed, there is nothing in the entire game experience to indicate anything exists behind a "pay wall" as you say. To me, that is how you know that there is no pay wall, because you honestly don't know it exists.

If there was a character or a map or something you couldn't use behind a paywall, we would be on exactly the same side.

That being said, it's 100% your prerogative to take issue with the payment structures of the games you purchase and I can't fault you for that.

But to use World of Wacraft as an example, there is plenty of "content" behind a paywall which can't be unlocked via gameplay in a BTP and subscription game - is this a huge issue for you as well?
    It does. Very much so, I am just too weak to quit, and they didnt do this "in game shop" shit when I started playing, or even store mounts.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Not really, I have a differing opinion, I am not calling for the heads of any one, raging or anything of the sort only expressing how I feel about on disc/day one DLC.
    While having a different opinion and making a mountain out of an ant[sic] hill aren't mutually exclusive, you're right in that it's your prerogative to act on your feelings and opinions around DLC and day one DLC specifically and nobody can argue with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    It does. Very much so, I am just too weak to quit, and they didnt do this "in game shop" shit when I started playing, or even store mounts.
    Yeah I did say something along those lines a bit further on. Fair enough, we all have different opinions on content I guess, personally whenever I see someone on one of the WoW paid mounts I laugh - they spent $20 for a bunch of pixels :S

Deleted
    Well, the game seems to have become the latest biggest failures. I don't think it's even in the top 100 played games on steam atm and the game has not been out for long.
    I never bought it, but if some of you did, do you really play it?
    I have two friends who preordered, played an hour or two at launch but never touched it since :P