Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well we lack burst, so it should get buffed imo, thing is its 10 min cd, for a burst i dont see the reason.

i would like to have a 5 min CD on it and reduce ERW to 3 min.

so on long fight we get off two.

Keep the damage as it is or maybe give it a LITTLE buff not a major but a burst that is noticeble, just like other classes they got things with burst that scale, it should scale just like that.

And finally remove the cost of the use of it.

Or B remove it all together and give frost and unholy DK:s hysteria as baseline ability.

but only useble on yourself and increases all damage done by 20% counts as an ability not usable inside arenas for balance ofc, and no you cannot use it on other players.

This would solve it, and i think if going with B, frost should have a passive than for unholy, due to the fact unholy bursts way better than frost.

give a passive in the tree or inside might of frozen wastes that makes it gain somthing, 5-10% dmg increase on hysteria usage.

cooldown on it should be either 3 or 4 min.

Deleted
    Looks like there are a couple of mixed opinions on this, which is good!
    I like the idea of having Hysteria back (with minor modifications of course)!
    It's just, why not have army of the dead be a tanking ability if it's meant for just taunting adds on 1 out of 10 bosses in BRF?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxarion View Post
    Looks like there are a couple of mixed opinions on this, which is good!
    I like the idea of having Hysteria back (with minor modifications of course)!
    It's just, why not have army of the dead be a tanking ability if it's meant for just taunting adds on 1 out of 10 bosses in BRF?
    Reason is display clutter on ground, blizzard wanted to remove minions, and things that are displayed and in the way of vision, here we have a perfect oppertunity and example of a spell that creates most clutter on the screen for everyone.

Thats why i want it removed, since its so irrelvant now anyway, why not just take two bad things away with one bullet?

and give somthing all DK:s miss.

and ofc as you said nerf it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    Thats why i want it removed
    When did you last time go on pull without army? It just feels so wrong... Removing it is pretty much same thing as removing shamans totems..

Quote Originally Posted by Loxarion View Post
    What do you guys think?
    I think DerpKnights have been using it wrong since 3.0. It was never intended to be a DPS cooldown. It was intended to be an "OSHIT THE TANK JUST DIED!" cooldown (or in the case of a DK tank, "OSHIT, I'M GETTING TRUCKED AND/OR THE HEALER JUST DIED!") in 5-mans. It still had (has?) some utility to a DK tank even in raid fights with buffing dodge and parry.

The glyph to make them not taunt isn't evidence that it's meant to be a DPS cooldown, it's a minor glyph for people who want to use it wrong but keep getting kicked out of groups beacuse they cause headaches for tanks.

EDIT: To be clear, as all hunters are not huntards, so too are all DKs not DerpKnights.

You're wrong, of course. It was purposefully buffed in MoP to be a DPS cooldown due to feedback from Cataclysm when it was extremely weak and only worth using ~6s pre-pull (like now).

Essentially, Army has gone through two nerf/buff cycles. It was a very strong cooldown in WOTLK, hugely nerfed in Cataclysm, buffed back up in MoP, and now nerfed again.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2015-02-24 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    When did you last time go on pull without army? It just feels so wrong... Removing it is pretty much same thing as removing shamans totems..
    This ^ ! Not using army just feels directly wrong! We've been doing it forever, and to suddenly stop using it just doesn't feel the same, but i'd rather have it removed or give it to tanks only than watching it stay as it is right now! Cheesing mechanics or not, the current state doesn't feel right for me!

Deleted
    My personal question is:
    If army gives a slightly 0,1% dmg per bossfight... is it more useful to just positioning yourself near the boss? and start dpsing shit our of him? might be negating the 0,1% dmg of army... some suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    Reason is display clutter on ground, blizzard wanted to remove minions, and things that are displayed and in the way of vision, here we have a perfect oppertunity and example of a spell that creates most clutter on the screen for everyone.

Thats why i want it removed, since its so irrelvant now anyway, why not just take two bad things away with one bullet?

and give somthing all DK:s miss.

and ofc as you said nerf it
    As mentioned before they removed it in the WoD Beta, but frankly it's probably the coolest ability DKs have.

I actually rather wish they'd return to the theme of DKs in LK. Get rid of the true battle-res and let's just ghoul-rez any dead raid members!

Or leave it as a true battle-res but give the target a cosmetic ghoul transform until they zone. That would preserve the feel of the ability while retaining its utility too.

Your damage output is far from being bad atm in all 3 specs. If army was brought back to MoP power levels then the class would have to get nerfed... imo at this point it should be for unholy only or just removed all together. So much cool shit has been stipped away or watered down from dks army going away wouldn't be that big of a deal.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Frost is pretty poor, actually, but yes obviously damage outside of army would need to be balanced. That (should) go without saying.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Your damage output is far from being bad atm in all 3 specs. If army was brought back to MoP power levels then the class would have to get nerfed... imo at this point it should be for unholy only or just removed all together. So much cool shit has been stipped away or watered down from dks army going away wouldn't be that big of a deal.
    Since when has all three specs been far from bad...if im not mistaken frost is already fucking terrible to put it lightly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Are you kidding? blood is great Unholy is fine frost is godamn potato shit in every godamn regard, burst = shit Sustained damage =holy crap terribad cleave = haha are you joking with me?

mobility = HAHA! well atleast you cannot get slowed to much!

I think you gotta recheck frost agiain before you talk, if a frost ever beats you on meeters at similar ilvl at 680plus you are godamn GARBAGE, its the sad truth.

its beyond any reasoning a 2h FDK should ever win in any damge in any given pve situation.

Honestly with it nerfed so bad, it should only cost 1 rune based on spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont know, i like the state its in right now, its not a waste to use it defensive wise on imperator for example
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..