Deleted

Angry Assignments Blackrock Foundry!

Hey there everyone.

Recently started to use angry assignments for my guild, and i was wondering if someone out there would like to share the text for the different encounters in there. Mainly for inspiration.

Thx alot

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyfatter View Post
    Hey there everyone.

Recently started to use angry assignments for my guild, and i was wondering if someone out there would like to share the text for the different encounters in there. Mainly for inspiration.

Thx alot
    Interesting addon..how about you share yours too? Gonna have to check this out later

Deleted
    Only made one for Grull atm, but here it is.

{rt4} : Group 1+3

{rt3} : Group 2+4

{rt2} : Main Tank (Overwhelming Blows)

Offtank is slicing {rt4} > {rt3}, and then you switch tanking.

Rinse Repeat

Petrifying Slam : 8 yards

{hero} on pull

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone out there got some nice assignments thro Angry, please share with us

Obviously ours are designed to fit our own strats (we are in Heroics, but have tailored some things to get ready for Mythics).. but here is all of BRF:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...7Gsp8elRT8/pub

The color coding is there just to make the google doc easier to read.. We prefer making changes there, and then copying it to AA on raid night so we have a place to discuss changes without being in-game.
    Last edited by Malisent; 2015-02-23 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks alot Malisent, really helpfull <3

If you watch some of the method videos, you can see their AA set up and adjust it to your needs.

The details box, for what ever reason 80% of the box is off my screen. I cannot move it back. Tried increasing the scale, now the entire details box is gone. How can I get this back?
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    The details box, for what ever reason 80% of the box is off my screen. I cannot move it back. Tried increasing the scale, now the entire details box is gone. How can I get this back?
    There's a "reset window" option in the settings.

Yes, I tried that. It resets the dialogue window only, not the window to change the details.

- - - Updated - - -

deleted wtf folder.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Deleted
    We just started using it for the last few bosses (can see it in use on my Hans&Franz, Gruul, Oregorger, Thogar and Kromog mythic kills) but I'm not sure it helps to see other people's because different raid setups will have different cooldowns available and needed.

Deleted
    You could also try Exorsus Raid Tools. It has similiar Note-tool and lots of other usefull tools for raiding, including a tool to assing hands on Kromog.

Malisent, where do you find color codes and boss ability icons? I've found quite a few on wow wiki's icon list, but it doesn't seem to have all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscar View Post
    Malisent, where do you find color codes and boss ability icons?
    1. Color codes are simply Alpha (should always be 255, FF), Red (0-255), Green (0-255), Blue (0-255) in hexadecimal. If you want to print a colored text, put it inside:
    |cFFRRGGBBYour Text|r
    2. You can get icons on wowhead. Acid Torrent, for example: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=156243/acid-torrent. Click on the icon, a window will appear, with a text saying "6bf_retched_blackrock". Just use
    {icon 6bf_retched_blackrock}
    Last edited by Velithris; 2015-03-15 at 07:26 AM.

Color codes are actually:

|cFFRRGGBBYour Text|r

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artty View Post
    You could also try Exorsus Raid Tools. It has similiar Note-tool and lots of other usefull tools for raiding, including a tool to assing hands on Kromog.
    One of the best addons my guild has started useing in a long time we first noticed it in the method videos the boss specific tools are amazing.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    Color codes are actually:

|cFFRRGGBBYour Text|r
    Ah, missed the alpha channel. Thanks, edited my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Yes, I tried that. It resets the dialogue window only, not the window to change the details.

- - - Updated - - -

deleted wtf folder.
    Note: Just in case you didn't know, you don't have to delete your entire WTF folder to reset an addon, just the .lua file inside the WTF folder for that particular addon giving you issues. And in this case if you had already made a bunch of assignments you didn't want to lose, there is undoubtedly a line inside that .lua folder that you could change the x and y coordinates of the window back to something on the screen.

Surprising there isn't an option to reset that window placement though, might want to make a little mention on the page for the addon developer.