Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    Can anyone explain me this?

What does it exactly mean in your opinion...
    It means they arent useles and getting them is fun now. A dev said that a sword with speed on it will now give you about 6% movement speed over the 1.5% it did before. So if you get 3 items with speed you now run at 118% stacking with other class niches of course. A paladin with Pursuit of justice would have a baseline speed of 133% with 3 speed items.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    Why must people misconstrue the arguments?

Its less that this is a bare bones patch. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

The issue is that we waited 4 months for a bare bones patch and will likely be waiting another 4 for another. It's a question of time. In MoP, in less time, we had a patch with a sizeable questline and all sorts of new content. This, despite blizz always saying they want to bring out content faster.
    3 months. You waited 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Quite easy to please, are we? No wonder Blizzard is able to get away with doing bare minimum and receives praise even when doing so. I find it rather pathetic, really. But that's just my humble opinion.

On topic: I see loads of new stuff, but nothing really that screams "this will keep you here and entertained until the next patch! Enjoy!". Better luck with 6.2, I suppose.
    I honestly don't see anything that'll keep me occupied for a day.

Deleted
    Make the post as big as you like, there's still no content, mmo-champ

(It is an excellent post though)

QUERY!

If apex crystals, that I've found to be useless and am very happy they aren't in my bag but on the currency tab, can be used for ilvl 670 gear wouldn't bloods to upgrade crafted items be useless now? Not pointing out how crafting became even more useless but instead wondering if I should just dump the bloods I have before the market crashes?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    and another cool mount goes to store and we get shitty recolored mounts as in-game rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DAV_76 View Post
    Make the post as big as you like, there's still no content, mmo-champ

(It is an excellent post though)
    Let's see if we can compress it down.

1. Model updates
    2. Legendary Questline continuance
    3. Return of a feature they took away for a few months (heirlooms)
    4. Social media integration
    5. A new way of taking screenshots
    6. Some new follower traits and subsequent nerfs to missions that would have been effected by them
    7. Misc quality of life changes to Garrisons
    8. Some new ways to get sub-par gear from your garrison. If you raid this will do absolutely nothing for you.
    9. Prof changes to keep them in line with the 6.0 raids
    10. A few toys: some old ones were nerfed however
    11. Darkmoon racing

Generally you'd expect a major patch (x.1, x.2, x.3 etc) to have either a big quest hub or a new raid. This has neither which is going to hurt in terms of making people engage with the game regularly. It's going to be 3+ months till 6.2. To have no new quest hub like Timeless Isle or Isle of Thunder was a mistake IMO.

What's the point in having faster expansions if the content between expansions is lacking to pay for it? The main gripe people have has never been the time between expansions, it's always been the time between the last major patch/raid of the current expansion and the start of the new expansion. Instead all Blizzard seem to have done is move that gap earlier in the expansion cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabi View Post
    QUERY!

If apex crystals, that I've found to be useless and am very happy they aren't in my bag but on the currency tab, can be used for ilvl 670 gear wouldn't bloods to upgrade crafted items be useless now? Not pointing out how crafting became even more useless but instead wondering if I should just dump the bloods I have before the market crashes?
    Apexis is such a grind, and many of the things you can get from it so poorly itemized, that I wouldn't worry. If anything the price of blood will be going up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monketron View Post
    Generally you'd expect a major patch (x.1, x.2, x.3 etc) to have either a big quest hub or a new raid. This has neither which is going to hurt in terms of making people engage with the game regularly. It's going to be 3+ months till 6.2. To have no new quest hub like Timeless Isle or Isle of Thunder was a mistake IMO.

What's the point in having faster expansions if the content between expansions is lacking to pay for it? The main gripe people have has never been the time between expansions, it's always been the time between the last major patch/raid of the current expansion and the start of the new expansion. Instead all Blizzard seem to have done is move that gap earlier in the expansion cycle.
    The irony is that they intended on releasing one, but didn't have time.

This dinky patch, was rushed. Let that sink in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabi View Post
    QUERY!

Crafted gear is upgraded again to tier 4.

Deleted
    Let's see if we can compress it down.

1. Return of a feature they took away for a few months (heirlooms)
    Heirloom where never gone. Only the Vendor for the old Points didnt sold them anymore.
    Every other source was still there. But now they put in even more sources and new stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Apexis is such a grind, and many of the things you can get from it so poorly itemized, that I wouldn't worry. If anything the price of blood will be going up.

- - - Updated - - -

The irony is that they intended on releasing one, but didn't have time.

This dinky patch, was rushed. Let that sink in.
    So much wrong in one post.

1. Blood prices will be going down. Bloods will be super easy to get now. Crafted gear also has a new tier.
    2. They did not intend on releasing a new "hub". It was a questline that led into Tanaan Jungle, and is said to be a very minor piece of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So much wrong in one post.

1. Blood prices will be going down. Bloods will be super easy to get now. Crafted gear also has a new tier.
    2. They did not intend on releasing a new "hub". It was a questline that led into Tanaan Jungle, and is said to be a very minor piece of content.
    Is that why for a time on the ptr a rather large bit of area was cleared out, which is why people thought it was going to be a hub? I think blizz is trying to downplay what they intended.

Either way, they didn't add it. They didn't have time. Which means 6.1 was rushed.

EDIT: Oh, and I believe blood prices will go up because the new tier. The demand is going to go up for a time, then fall back down.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2015-02-23 at 03:21 PM.

Remember when they said there would be more content because they expanded their team? Then we went 15 months without content and they made some bullshit excuse about how bringing in more people caused them to slow down. What's the excuse now? Where is the fucking content?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that why for a time on the ptr a rather large bit of area was cleared out, which is why people thought it was going to be a hub? I think blizz is trying to downplay what they intended.

Either way, they didn't add it. They didn't have time. Which means 6.1 was rushed.

EDIT: Oh, and I believe blood prices will go up because the new tier. The demand is going to go up for a time, then fall back down.
    Blood prices will not go up. They may not plummet, but with the news ways of acquiring them, they wont be going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So...those of you complaining would rather they had kept the Blackrock raid back so they could release it as part of the 6.1 content patch like they used to do instead of releasing it earlier?
    Those of us complaining would rather they at the very LEAST keep their pace at releasing content (although over so many years they should improve), now slow it down. So many people say quality > quantity... well, there's none of them.

OMG FINALLY...my game time will run out in 3 days can't wait. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Monketron View Post
    The main gripe people have has never been the time between expansions, it's always been the time between the last major patch/raid of the current expansion and the start of the new expansion. Instead all Blizzard seem to have done is move that gap earlier in the expansion cycle.
    Haha itsn't it funny that they did the same with daily quests? People didn't hate daily quests, they hated how they were so ultra neccessary and gated. Wotlk dailies had it perfect I would say. Non super neccessary, but not useless and not overwhelmingly boring and uncreative. But they had to remove daily quests altogether cause 'you hate dailies, right dudes?!'

Return of a feature they took away for a few months (heirlooms)
    Which was removed to milk people even more (purchasable level 90).

10+ Year Old Account
    New Loading Screens Well thats epic ill continue my sub just for this new 6.1 feature

this is the most underwhelming POS iv seen in 8 years playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So...those of you complaining would rather they had kept the Blackrock raid back so they could release it as part of the 6.1 content patch like they used to do instead of releasing it earlier? You've already done absolutely everything out in the world that there is to do up to and including Mythic BRF? Somehow, I have my doubts. More likely is that you feel they didn't tailor anything specifically to you personally for this content patch and now the US northeast need never fear being short of salt for the roads during the winter storms.

Do I find every new feature or bit of content from this patch amazing? No, of course not. Everyone has different tastes. But to say they're adding "nothing" just because there may be little that you personally find interesting is hyperbolic nonsense. You are not special and the world (of Warcraft) does not nor should it ever revolve around you.
    It was a LAUNCH raid. Holding it back for 6.1 wouldn't have fucking mattered cause it still wouldn't be 6.1 content. Get your head out of your ass and stop sucking Blizzard's dick. There is no content here. There are more store mounts added in this expansion than new battlegrounds. Outside of two shitty raids there is nothing to do in this piece of shit expansion. People like you defending this bullshit is just making it worse. Compliant pathetic little sheep sending the message that you'll be spoon fed the turds they're handing out and do it with a smile.