Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I bet he feels that if his wife can make millions off of your average mobile money vacuum "game" (I really don't get what people see in those stupid things...), he can dip his toes into the waters too.

Deleted
    The usual Kanye hate in wherever he's mentioned, lel.
    Praise Yeezus :^)
    Game's probably gonna be shit tho, but still easy $$$, so why not.

I can see him storming the stage at the 2015 Spike VGA's to yank someone else's award away to try to give it to himself. Or Beyonce for some strange reason.

I hope it's as good as the 50 Cent game.

woah that seems kinda coolish

- - - Updated - - -

hahahahaha that game was absurd

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    From that description alone I'm picturing something like Flappy Bird except you're a Gay Fish carrying the dearly departed.
    /fixt
    10char

Just hearing the name Kanye West makes me shudder..

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Kim Kardashian, Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee will be in it too.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    I wonder if Kim Kardashian, Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee will be in it too.
    "One thing I know is my girl ain’t no Hobbit!" "Except for one time she went to kill that dragon, she took its gold and she- hang on a minute, I’m sorry, I’m sorry"

Probably going to be Saints Row 4.

If it's a iphone game like Kim Kardashians, I'm going to die of laughter.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Why do people give Kanye so much shit? He is easily one of the best hip hop artists of the past decade and arguably one of the best ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Why do people give Kanye so much shit? He is easily one of the best hip hop artists of the past decade and arguably one of the best ever.
    Clearly opinion, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Clearly opinion, nothing else.
    Are you saying that his early albums weren't amazing? He arguably has 1 or 2 weaker albums but they have all received critical acclaim. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the most acclaimed albums of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kanye is the most /popcorn worthy guy ever. Why anyone takes him seriously is beyond me, but he's wonderful at creating ridiculousness
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Are you saying that his early albums weren't amazing? He arguably has 1 or 2 weaker albums but they have all received critical acclaim. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the most acclaimed albums of all time.
    Can't stand his music.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Kanye is the most /popcorn worthy guy ever. Why anyone takes him seriously is beyond me, but he's wonderful at creating ridiculousness
    I want Mary Poppins to say that

I can't wait for the first cracked version, where heaven is changed to hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    I can't wait for the first cracked version, where heaven is changed to hell.
    This is pretty much the only reason I'm excited for this game now.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

I'm at the point where I'm not even sure if you're serious anymore. Truly.

Kanye is the most /popcorn worthy guy ever. Why anyone takes him seriously is beyond me
    I have issues trying to understand anything Hip-Hop related. I'm 25, and simply do not stand it, at all ,or even why it's even popular in the first place. A fad way out of control, that seems to only degrade peoples intelligence by having them talk-- Sorry, they don't even talk, they mumble and grunt. Literally encouraging setting back Human's ability to speak back by several thousands of years.

Why anyone takes him seriously is beyond me, but he's wonderful at creating ridiculousness
    I wonder if he is intentionally being stupid to be popular, only trying to rhyme everything he says to sound cool...

My god, it's JackAss for people who think Hip-Hop is still an Art and Skill, only, it's purely focused on him, and not what he actually does because his Ego is greater than EA's Wallet.

10+ Year Old Account
    kanye's game is called "Interrupter" and you get to interrupt speeches all over the world at different events imma let you finish but beyonce makes the best video game of all time. OF ALL TIME.
    Hi

The man has talent, but he's also a strong contender for largest attention whore in the world and his antics are painfully transparent and annoying.