Thread: Glyph Ideas

Glyph Ideas

Hello e'erybody, here is the person who introduced the Grimoire of Convert Demon idea (if you hate it, I'm sorry), and I'm making this thread to see wonderful ideas for possible future minor glyphs.

One thing that I always wanted is the ability to look more like illidan @War 3 while he's in demonform.
    While he walks, he leave behinds a trail of burning footsteps. Of course, it should match the green fire if you have it active.

One thing that a lot of players seems to ask for is choosing the old skin of the demons while going Supremacy. Is it unviable because of PVP (disguise lol)?

PS: If the grimoire you're talking about is the grimoire from ashran, yes it sucks :P

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of the Winged Terror - Makes your Demon Form act as though it has Levitate on it (i.e. it hovers in the air, using its wings to keep itself airborn)

Either that, or give us an item/potions that buffs us with Levitate.

Looks awesome.

Anything that shrinks or modifies the Doom/Terrorguard would be nice.

Glyph of Argus: Your Summon Doomguard, Terrorguard, Infernal, and Abyssal spells instead summon on Eredar Sorcerer or Sorceress. (Exact same stats and spells, using the Eredar Twins/Jarraxus models, works with DServ)

Glyph of Diminuative Summoning: Your summoned demons are reduced in size by 50%.

Other then that, I'd like the Glyph of Metamorphosis form to be a bit more animated, reacting to levitate, stun, spell casts as the default Metamorphosis would. I don't know how difficult that would be, but I'd like it.

Oh, and make it Green already.

Glyph of Rain of Fire

Deleted
    - Glyph of Malefic Grasp (Affli): Transforms your Drain Soul spell into Malefic Grasp. Effects remain the same.

- Glyph of Blood Drain (Affli, Demo): Your Drain Life spell is now red.

Bring back Dark Apothesis.

(Even if it's just cosmetic, I want perma- demon form.)

Glyph of Soulwell
    - Your soulstones are now equivalent to health tonics.
    Last edited by Worgslarg; 2015-02-24 at 12:44 PM.

Deleted
    Something that turns the supremacy demons into their "normal" form. I loath the wrathguard over felguard so much I'd take one of the other two options even if it was a (minor) dps loss.

Pretty mundane and boring, but it's what ticks me off the most - I don't think I like a single sup model over the original one bar the imp, and that's almost indistinguishable. Our minor glyph slot seems rather cramped though, I already struggle to keep everything I want up.