7+ Year Old Account

Which texture packs do you use?

I am looking for some new ones to try out. What ones do you use? Show a picture if you can.

Chroma hills

Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Chroma hills

Ohhh I like that! Is it a free one?

Using Chroma hills atm, the water is a lot better as you can see quite far down. Makes it a lot simpler to swim down to somewhere.

Deleted
    I have tryed a LOT of packs, and I must say that Chroma hills has always been my favorite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuun View Post
    Ohhh I like that! Is it a free one?
    He is also using what looks to be SEUS to add better lighting....makes them game absolutely gorgeous but it really works your computer to do so. Here is my little hut in my new world, using Chroma Hills and SEUS 1.10 STANDARD

(Click to see larger version)

Kills my FPS, though, I go down to like 13......It'd be fine if they let you turn off the water reflections (that is the biggest resource hog right there)

Normally, however, I use Sphax PureBDCraft 256x. I think the more cartoony feel fits the MineCraft world more than ultra-realistic does.
    Last edited by Keile; 2015-06-02 at 07:48 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

love the vanila one

Sphax PureBD craft, It makes it seem a bit more cartooney but regardless its one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Chroma hills
    I'm actually trying this one out and I really like it! SEUS makes it look even more amazing.

R3D.CRAFT Default Realism