BE or UD for DK pvp?

So, it's short and simple. I want to spend my char boost on dk, so I'm debating on whether it should be undead or blood elf for pvp mainly... Humans are out since I'm not playing ally and orcs I don't like, so it rly falls down to those 2? So, what do you think with which of those 2 races should I go with?

Blood Elf
    Aoe silence, highest dps race for dk And undead are ugly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ohpocket View Post
    Blood Elf
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    for pvp
    Undead racial should be superior compaired to torrent for pvp? Id say undead

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Nope, especially not for DKs.

BE Silence lands kills also the 20 runic power + 1% crit helps a lot.

For PVP would go undead for cooldown
    For PVE go BE for minor DPS gain (very very small)

I guess the AOE silence depends on your comp someone else could bring one making it less of value? But meh i am no pvper.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    I believe the undead racial says it has a 30 sec cooldown with similar effects right? Even if not, you have trinket, talented trinket, and talented lichborne. I don't think a 4th one would be as beneficial as an aoe silence. You can put out a lot of pressure by having that one extra interrupt.

I say belf, I play human though which is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by ohpocket View Post
    Blood Elf
    Technically Draenei is higher, but BE is highest for Horde.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf...fear is nerfed to 6 seconds, breaks on damage and only 3 classes use it (Vyvern and MC for hunters and priests, but not sure it can be meant here), while more then half of the specs are vulnerable to silences (which are not so many left in the game). Plus most of the time you will play with stun and it is greatly followed by a 2 sec silence while training a healer/caster. Of course, +20 RP and +1% crit

That's sad to my point of view. Undead girls are looking god damn energizing and dangerous while BE females still stay skinny snob models for me:/

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I believe the undead racial says it has a 30 sec cooldown with similar effects right? Even if not, you have trinket, talented trinket, and talented lichborne. I don't think a 4th one would be as beneficial as an aoe silence. You can put out a lot of pressure by having that one extra interrupt.

I say belf, I play human though which is way better.
    This is exactly my thought, I as well feel that WOTF might be redundant for dks, normally I would have gone with undead, and this is why I am as well leaning more towards BEs...

Blood elf is the clear choice. DK needs the aoe silence more than it needs the extra fear break. I'd put Orc in second place with the stun resist and the extra damage trinket.