Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    this cant be true, everyone on the far right always claim Obama is a Muslim so this should be a story about his imam not his pastor. really right wingers make up your mind either he is a muslim or he isnt cant have it both ways right wingers
    a few people on the right saying he was Muslim doesn't mean we all think it, there are some people on the left that think the USSR style of communism was great so does that mean everyone on the left thinks that?
    what ever keep painting half of the USA with a broad brush, makes you look intelligent...
    Last edited by stabetha; 2015-02-24 at 06:19 AM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

The story has just one degree of separation from the president!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    It's almost as if he never said he was a muslim. Or was a muslim. But I know that can't be the case...
    I know, his middle name is about as fundamentally Christian as you can get. Not to mention his convictions and his attitude towards Israel compared to his attitude towards muslim nations. Then let's not forget him attacking Christianity in order to defend Islam. Well hey, you know what they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck!

Of course, I'm not saying he admitted he was a muslim, or that its a 'fact' that he is. Just saying that his actions contradict his words more often than not. Also, if he was ever a member of westboro baptist church he would never have even had a chance of running for president (not saying he should have. He shouldn't have, but that is the point). But apparently its ok that he sat and listened to the sermons of reverend wright, because he doesn't go there anymore and doesn't talk to them very much.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2015-02-24 at 07:28 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Why are you linking a story that happened over a year ago?

You've linked three articles - 1 of which is 1yr old, The pundit one that just regurgitates the facts of the first conviction (Of course pointing out that they have linked to President Obama) and the Chicago article which actually explains what is happening.

All i see is that she is facing possible new charges for a different crime in Indiana and that her bail has been revoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Because people cream themselves over stories like this.
    I'm afraid you didn't look close enough but no worries.

Charged in 2013.
    Convicted in 2014.
    Finally goes to jail in 2015.

I tried to find a post of each.

Yes it has been going on for some time but shes finally behind bars so hooray.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    I know, his middle name is about as fundamentally Christian as you can get. Not to mention his convictions and his attitude towards Israel compared to his attitude towards muslim nations. Then let's not forget him attacking Christianity in order to defend Islam. Well hey, you know what they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck!

Of course, I'm not saying he admitted he was a muslim, or that its a 'fact' that he is. Just saying that his actions contradict his words more often than not. Also, if he was ever a member of westboro baptist church he would never have even had a chance of running for president (not saying he should have. He shouldn't have, but that is the point). But apparently its ok that he sat and listened to the sermons of reverend wright, because he doesn't go there anymore and doesn't talk to them very much.
    Disagreeing with parts of the current government of Israel casts doubt on his Christianity?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Disagreeing with parts of the current government of Israel casts doubt on his Christianity?
    Well, yes, actually. I would also say that 'disagreeing' is putting it a bit lightly. According to Christainity, Israel is God's chosen people. Make an enemy of them, make an enemy of God. That kind of stuff. Both of those things are very common knowledge.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Well, yes, actually. I would also say that 'disagreeing' is putting it a bit lightly. According to Christainity, Israel is God's chosen people. Make an enemy of them, make an enemy of God. That kind of stuff. Both of those things are very common knowledge.
    Most Jews in the US voted for the man. Do they not like Israel too? Is this transitive?

Anyway the notion that anything other than blind devotion to Israel's current government is "making an enemy of them" is pretty ridiculous.

Don't be surprised OP... many 'charities' and 'donations' are pocketed by the rich people behind them... and VERY little actually goes to, if any, to the people that need it. A lot of them are scams...

Absolute biggest one being breast cancer.

According to Christainity, Israel is God's chosen people.
    They are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Most Jews in the US voted for the man. Do they not like Israel too? Is this transitive?

Anyway the notion that anything other than blind devotion to Israel's current government is "making an enemy of them" is pretty ridiculous.
    This and that are two different things. Jews voting for obama in 2008 doesn't somehow prove anything now.

The Bible also says things like "You are for or against God.", it is very clear that there is no in between. If you aren't with Israel, you are against them. Once again, that too is also very common knowledge. If Obama is a Christian, he should know these things. He either isn't a Christian or is merely adopting the label of Christian without attempting to live the lifestyle of one.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    They are not.
    Explain.

This and that are two different things. Jews voting for obama in 2008 doesn't somehow prove anything now.

The Bible also says things like "You are for or against God.", it is very clear that there is no in between. If you aren't with Israel, you are against them. Once again, that too is also very common knowledge. If Obama is a Christian, he should know these things. He either isn't a Christian or is merely adopting the label of Christian without attempting to live the lifestyle of one.
    A) Assuming that supporting Netenyahu is necessary for supporting Israel.
    B) Assuming someone isn't a Christian for not following your weirdly strict interpretation of scripture.

I mean seriously, the contortions you're doing here are absurd.

It's this kind of stupidity that's exactly why politics needs to stop catering to Christianity.

(To be clear, I'm not calling you stupid. I'm calling this way of thinking stupid.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Impossible! Democrats aren't rich!

Barely breaks 3 pages for a Democrat law-breaking festival but when Republicans do it you can guarantee 15+ pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

"Democrat law-breaking festival?" Where do I buy tickets?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Barely breaks 3 pages for a Democrat law-breaking festival but when Republicans do it you can guarantee 15+ pages.
    People may care more when a story involves actual politicians, or big-time fundraisers, or some other political angle besides one line in a story saying that the defendants were Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    "Democrat law-breaking festival?" Where do I buy tickets?
    Head on down to your local grocery store. Only $5 per ticket!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei View Post
    People may care more when a story involves actual politicians, or big-time fundraisers, or some other political angle besides one line in a story saying that the defendants were Democrats.
    Hahaha ohh...you have yet to truly experience the nature of Off-Topic.
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless

Nbcnews is Republican?