6.1 Starfall and Number of targets

Live: Always starfall if there are two (or more) targets that will live for most of it.

In 6.1 does this remain true? Does that change to requiring three (or more) targets? Or will we continue exactly as we are?

I have not seen this answered. But I've seen it asked.

As earlier, Lappee's spreadsheet will give you the answer. If he hasn't updated it yet, copy it and do it yourself. Link is in the sticky.

My guess is for most people popping Starfall around the Lunar->Solar transition (with Euphoria) is going to be a weak use of Starsurge procs in a two-target situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is force of nature looking decent at all single target compared to Sotf/inc?
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Is force of nature looking decent at all single target compared to Sotf/inc?
    Nope, still useless.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    well, it really depends on your gear.
    For me, when there is 3 targets alive Starfall>Starsurge, always. Don't matter where in the transition I am.
    For 2 targets, when the eclipse are in lunar -100 moving towards lunar, its better to cast starfall, with around -20 lunar being the best. Then around 70-80 lunar beening the time to stop using starfall > starsurge on 2 targets
    I hope it was useful, even though it depends on gear.
    I am 682 druid btw.

3+ targets starfall. On 2 targets the difference is negligable, movement and lunar gonna prefer starfall. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Using Lappee's spreadsheet for me is 3+ targets starfall all the way, 2 targets starfall is a dps gain moving from solar -90 to lunar.