Help With New Comp

as the title says i want the best BANG FOR MY BUCKS.... i love to game on my pc but i cant anymore its just so old but i have no experience building or making anything. So with that being said my budget is around 950 dollars and i would love if you guys could help me out i want to play on the highest graphics possible i dont really code or anything but id like to start streaming on twitch and or making videos so there ya have it help me out guize!!!!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($215.00 @ Amazon)
    CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 87.0 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($34.90 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($116.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($65.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($47.99 @ NCIX US)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card ($205.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: Rosewill 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($93.99 @ NCIX US)
    Other: NZXT S340 Matte/Blue ($80.98)
    Total: $911.82
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-24 05:31 EST-0500

You didn't mention if you needed an operating system, so 100 bucks less if you dont. Also add 100 if you need a monitor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adouken View Post
    as the title says i want the best BANG FOR MY BUCKS....
    Actually it doesn't say that either way, answering these questions will help us help you:

• Budget
    • Resolution
    • Games / Settings Desired
    • Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    • Country
    • Parts that can be reused
    • Do you need an OS?
    • Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

Edit: I guess you supplied us with most of the info needed but still.
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2015-02-24 at 10:36 AM.

also i didnt mention this but i do need a monitor, keyboard,and mouse. But the keyboard and mouse i was gunna get through razer unless you guys have better options. i was going to go with razer naga epic and maybe a mechanical keyboard im not sure yet

Deleted
    With 950 bucks you can't even consider expensive peripherals like naga and mech keyboard. You are looking budget parts unless you got a separate budget for those peripherals.

Deleted
    also i didnt mention this but i do need a monitor, keyboard,and mouse. But the keyboard and mouse i was gunna get through razer unless you guys have better options. i was going to go with razer naga epic and maybe a mechanical keyboard im not sure yet
    So all of the above AND Windows AND the computer parts for $950?

well i get payed like 500 a week so i was only using the 950 budget from my taxes which is what i got back... but peripherals are no big deal i can easily buy the naga keyboard mouse and the phantom NZXT case if need be

well i get payed like 500 a week so i was only using the 950 budget from my taxes which is what i got back... but peripherals are no big deal i can easily buy the naga keyboard mouse and the phantom NZXT case if need be
    Look into the G502 Proteus Core mouse from Logitech. Best gaming mouse I've ever had.