Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulvye View Post
    That would be disingenuous for shaman, priests, paladins, monks and druids though. Swapping from affliction to destro, or fury to arms, for example, isn't a big deal for most players. Going from retribution to holy in order to be "decent" in PVP is another story though and shouldn't be required.
    Again, it's the classes. And if you got the brains for one spec, the other should follow just as good. In Arena it's not about "Class". It's about co-op and knowing how to do shit in arena.

no elemental shamans.how sad

Quote Originally Posted by morislayer View Post
    So happy those damn disc and rets were nerfed to the ground while still wearing blues.
    I didn't check to be honest, were Retribution paladins in the top of the ladder a few weeks ago ?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    When everyone was leveling to 100 or running around in honor gear, they were complaining non stop about ret heals. Now that people are geared, ret has fallen off the map as outgoing damage massively out scaled their measly healing. Same deal with feral, although to a lesser extent as feral still has its arsenal of CC to keep its spot on a team.

Quote Originally Posted by walled56 View Post
    no elemental shamans.how sad
    [Balance Druid, Ele Sham]: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    When everyone was leveling to 100 or running around in honor gear, they were complaining non stop about ret heals. Now that people are geared, ret has fallen off the map as outgoing damage massively out scaled their measly healing. Same deal with feral, although to a lesser extent as feral still has its arsenal of CC to keep its spot on a team.
    Feral is probably the most complained about class at high level pvp right now and it has very little to do with their cc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative View Post
    Feral is probably the most complained about class at high level pvp right now and it has very little to do with their cc.
    This is true... Since mid mop it's more about the immunities / full retard uptime. This is likely going to get worse because of how they changed the trinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Feral buffs and Disc nerfs are literally beyond insane, if you consider PvP too
    what is so OP about feral druids? I seem to get destroyed pretty easily and energy starved after 30 seconds.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    I didn't check to be honest, were Retribution paladins in the top of the ladder a few weeks ago ?
    No , but almost everyone thinks Ret is godlike in PvP for some reason .
    I would play a warrior any day, any season over a Ret Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferali View Post
    No , but almost everyone thinks Ret is godlike in PvP for some reason .
    I would play a warrior any day, any season over a Ret Paladin.
    1v1, but then thats why people have always rolled ret.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    what is so OP about feral druids? I seem to get destroyed pretty easily and energy starved after 30 seconds.
    The burst inside incarnation/berserk is ridiculous.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Armored Cat = CCed Cat. Then they have to spend the next 3 minutes tossing rejuves and raking people for tickle damage.

Deleted
    Not really seen many ferals yet in 3v3 or 5v5s but only like 1.8k atm

Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    The burst inside incarnation/berserk is ridiculous.
    Their burst is entirely crit dependent and based on generating combo points. I'm not fully in conq gear but the most I crit for was 65k, I don't expect that to rise too much with only a few pieces of conq gear left. Meanwhile MM hunters are critting for 120k Chimera Shots with a 9 second cooldown.