Deleted

Advanced use of Warcraft Logs

Hey,

I've been using Warcraft Logs for my guild the next couple of months, and I usually like to analyze every single detail of our attempts and downs. However, whereas I know how to look for demonic fury usage, the lining up of procs, etc. I can't seem to find a way to show them all at once.

For example, I'd like to know if I correctly use my demonic fury & MC procs and if I line them up with my procs. I took the time to mock up what I have in mind in Photoshop:

(This is one of our first attempts on Iron Maidens btw. It's already very clear that I'm not using my procs right... I'm not tracking Demonic Calling either, and it shows!)

Does something like that is feasible with Warcraft Logs?

The little + buttons at the end of table rows can be clicked to pin stuff as separate graphs. If you want them on the main graph, you can then click the word Separate on the newly-created pin to change the graph type to be inline instead of separate.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kihra View Post
    The little + buttons at the end of table rows can be clicked to pin stuff as separate graphs. If you want them on the main graph, you can then click the word Separate on the newly-created pin to change the graph type to be inline instead of separate.
    Very close but not as readable:

I guess it's not possible. Thanks for the tip anyway: if I filter down some buffs I can still see some interesting stuff.

Little separate graphs are better than the main graph for a large # of buffs, and the pins do that by default.
    Creator of Warcraft Logs, Blood Death Knight in Temerity