I am looking forward to this patch

Who cares about twitter and selfies, i am excited for profession mat bypasses and garrison bosses!

And then after those 15 minutes what are you looking forward to?

After those 15 minutes they are going to run old tbc raids on all their alts for chance at RNG pokemon drops
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, this patch is actually adding a good amount of things. However it's not content that the loud vocal (ultra whiny) minority wants, so thats why this forum is filled with shit posters bashing blizzard like it's their job. If you are going to enjoy this patch, good on you. Ignore all the haters

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    After those 15 minutes they are going to run old tbc raids on all their alts for chance at RNG pokemon drops
    Yep! Old content counts as new content if we put a (recolored) pet in it!

It would be fine if this stuff we're just flavoring for a patch but so much of it is crap that anyone skilled enough to get paid to do it could belch out during their lunch break.

I love my rig. Im glad they included NVIDIA options. Cant wait to tweak my game, since its so visually stunning already.
    ASUS P6x58D Premium/Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram/i7 920@2.7 (Not overclocked)/Corsair H100i/EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SC/Intel 530 series 240GB SSD/Rosewill 750w/Corsair Case/Razer Naga/Logitech G910/Logitech Extreme 3DPro/Samsung 28" Ultra HD monitor

I'm looking forward to mining carts not being on a 24 cooldown and instead at 3a.m. not sure why they couldn't hotfix that that 2 weeks in but whatever.

Also looking forward to heirlooms being available again, after taking them out for months because they didn't like them to be bought for gold... oh wait!
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2015-02-24 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm looking forward to mining carts not being on a 24 cooldown and instead at 3a.m. not sure why they couldn't hotfix that that 2 weeks in but whatever.

Also looking forward to heirlooms being available again, after taking them out for months because they didn't like them to be bought for gold... oh wait!
    Definitely Heirlooms is something I'm excited about, blood elf models too. Not a big fan of twitter but I will be doing the selfie cheevs.
    Menagerie quality of life changes, those will be nice. Profession and Garrison updates and of course, THE JUKEBOX!!!!!!! YYYEEEEEAAAAA

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't log on expecting to do anything new. This patch will continue feeling like the 3 weeks after WoD released. I log on to raid and when not raiding I will play some arena or log out and not play at all. Never once have I ever not wanted to log in on patch day and do the new stuff until 6.1. I'm over anything garrison related. I don't care about linking pictures to twitter and I was never into new models and alts will never be fun for me because I have to level them.

It's safe to say for me this patch brings nothing to the game. That Spanish talk show video was accurate. It really is a shame too.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!