Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I killed 3 heroic bosses total in BRF and still got my mythic BRF box on my alt

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    You're a heroic raider, you got heroic loot, whats the question?
    It was promised to be one raid difficulty higher than the one you're clearing as per blizzard as per blizzcon as per beta as per 6.0 function.
    One Sweet Dream

Got my mythic mission today No Heroic BH kill though and only 6 H BRF kills atm. I believe it is tied in with M HM also

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponk View Post
    "No evidence yet that they're working incorrectly. Also no intent to provide exact steps at this time. Keep progressing!"

Warcraft Devs

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...19811831590912
    Thats as arrogant as an answer can be, looool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponk View Post
    "No evidence yet that they're working incorrectly. Also no intent to provide exact steps at this time. Keep progressing!"

Warcraft Devs

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...19811831590912
    Folks please respond to this on Twitter and ask whether it's intended to need mythic highmaul kills
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    ALL THEY HAD TO SAY WAS YES TO HIGHMAUL KILLS OR NO. I'm done. Fuck this game.
    I'm usually pretty level headed, but I do care about my character and doing well in this game. My entire mythic raid gets a new item tonight that I don't. I get that there are punishments associated with rerolling to a new class, but the attitude in that tweet really annoys me. Based on a cursory glance at a few forums tons of players are disappointed how this turned out, and the flat out rejection of even a small explanation of whats going on from the developers just seems out-of-touch.

The worst part of the tweet was the "Keep Progressing" at the end. Mythic Highmaul isn't progression anymore. No serious guild will be running it anymore - it's a distraction for what actually matters - BRF. What they are really saying to me is "go regress to meet our invisible standards." And I'd do it too. Hell, if I'd have known I would have done it in the last few weeks. My server is dead, Mythic Highmaul is unpuggable, my guild wont step foot in the place, it can't be done Xrealm and I STILL WOULD HAVE TRIED.

Pretty soon I'll qualify for the Mythic +1k gold mission (before I qualify for the Mythic one), but I still don't feel like this is fair to the larger portion of the player base which will absolutely ignore the existence of the Mythic Highmaul starter tier in favor of BRF.

Deleted
    main is 7/7 mythic and i got it

my alt is only 2/7 mythic highmaul as he got it too but he has 5 mythic kargath kills and 3 mythic twins kills

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spell X View Post
    you have killed blackhand hc?, thats it, you need it.
    i can confirm you dont. i have killed heroic BRF except blackhand three clears anjd got my mythic BRF cache today.,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    Except am entitled to it. I shouldn't be getting the heroic cache after getting 21 heroic kills.
    ...Why not? You don't deserve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    Except am entitled to it. I shouldn't be getting the heroic cache after getting 21 heroic kills.
    Why are you entitled to it? Where has Blizzard stated the rules regarding how the caches work? Im really curious too see where they stated it, cause i have never seen it. Also, i got my Mythic Cache, 2 full clears and 1 full run minus Blackhand. All on Heroic

It actually makes a lot of sense that it's tied with M HM. What raid rewards the highest iLvl gear before M BRF? M HM.

Should it work like that? No. But it does make some sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by splinternz View Post
    That tweet - "no intent on providing exact steps at this time". Keeping your playerbase in the dark is a good way to go about things! Can anyone explain the logic of withholding this information?
    Are you serious?

Are you SERIOUSLY ANGRY that they're not just fucking telling you how to do things?

Fuck this attitude. Go ask people who have got it, or wait until someone on Wowhead figures it out. Lazy jackass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    Thats as arrogant as an answer can be, looool.
    I find it more arrogant to tweet a fucking developer and expect them to spoonfeed you information about current cutting edge content...

Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2015-02-25 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted
    I'm not angry at all, sounds like you are the one who is upset in this thread. I've clearly come to the forums and found the information around Mythic cache requirements myself, but really do not see the point in the speculation by people to determine the requirements of these missions being the best way to approach. How does it, in any way, affect your playing experience for them to simply say that it is based on Mythic HM kills or H/M BRF? Without providing exact steps on # of kills, it would at the very least give some clarification and prevent threads such as this one where people are surprised about the cache mission they received based on pre-conceived misconceptions.

You should calm down, but I guess you are providing readers of this thread with some quality entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they want to make it difficult they can make it so you have to kill heroic Blackhand. Nobody wants to go back to Highmaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuffled View Post
    The worst part of the tweet was the "Keep Progressing" at the end. Mythic Highmaul isn't progression anymore. No serious guild will be running it anymore - it's a distraction for what actually matters - BRF. What they are really saying to me is "go regress to meet our invisible standards."
    Wot? You consider M HM not to be progression/worth doing anymore just because the 2nd raid was released? Even though it has 685 gear and is part of this tier's boss count?

I wouldn't even think about doing anything past the early M BRF bosses unless you're at least 6/7M HM (personally, I wouldn't do ANY M BRF bosses without first having done Ko'ragh). For that matter, I don't think there are any guilds that have a M BRF boss down that aren't at least 6/7M in Highmaul. I'm sure some will pop up eventually as people get geared up via BRF or new guilds are formed, but it seems really inefficient to leave that progression and gear on the table when it's important to BRF progression. It's the same deal with tier 14--people backtracked to MSV to do encounters like Elegon and Gara'jal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    Wot? You consider M HM not to be progression/worth doing anymore just because the 2nd raid was released? Even though it has 685 gear and is part of this tier's boss count?

I wouldn't even think about doing anything past the early M BRF bosses unless you're at least 6/7M HM (personally, I wouldn't do ANY M BRF bosses without first having done Ko'ragh). For that matter, I don't think there are any guilds that have a M BRF boss down that aren't at least 6/7M in Highmaul. I'm sure some will pop up eventually as people get geared up via BRF or new guilds are formed, but it seems really inefficient to leave that progression and gear on the table when it's important to BRF progression. It's the same deal with tier 14--people backtracked to MSV to do encounters like Elegon and Gara'jal.
    We're 7/7M. Theres nothing in Highmaul worth spending time on for us compared to BRF.

We're 7/7M. Theres nothing in Highmaul worth spending time on for us compared to BRF.
    Ok. That's a bit different from the blanket statement that 'no serious guild will be running M HM' anymore (unless you only consider serious guilds to be those who are already 7/7M, but that's another matter).
    Last edited by Pennoyer; 2015-02-24 at 09:36 PM.

Deleted
    mythic highmaul IS progression for majority of the mythic raiding population seeing how low the mythic imperator kill numbers are and seeing how the trinkets/weapons from mythic highmaul are BiS compared to the trinkets most guilds have access to. (only 1 guild has access to mythic blackhand trinkets and a small amount have acesss to mythic maidens/furnace trinkets/hunter weapons)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennoyer View Post
    Ok. That's a bit different from the blanket statement that 'no serious guild will be running M HM' anymore (unless you only consider serious guilds to be those who are already 7/7M, but that's another matter).
    My definition of serious is "progression oriented." Highmaul will provide your raid marginal upgrades in the form of poor itemized gear. None of the gear is BiS compared to BRF gear. I'm willing to bet very few 7/7 guilds still step foot in there. The only reason to go anymore is wowprogress rankings. Progression oriented, and thus "serious" players are looking to BRF now.

Quote Originally Posted by Re1 View Post
    mythic highmaul IS progression for majority of the mythic raiding population seeing how low the mythic imperator kill numbers are and seeing how the trinkets/weapons from mythic highmaul are BiS compared to the trinkets most guilds have access to. (only 1 guild has access to mythic blackhand trinkets and a small amount have acesss to mythic maidens/furnace trinkets/hunter weapons)
    To get the better gear you're better off learning to farm the easier bosses that drop 695 gear and getting as many kills as you can as fast as you can. Highmaul is a distraction to gear alts unless you're seriously undergeared for BRF. If you're seriously undergeared for BRF you're probably not getting far in highmaul either though.

To get the better gear you're better off learning to farm the easier bosses that drop 695 gear and getting as many kills as you can as fast as you can. Highmaul is a distraction to gear alts unless you're seriously undergeared for BRF. If you're seriously undergeared for BRF you're probably not getting far in highmaul either though.
    You are seriously underestimating gear upgrades from mythic highmaul (which there are plenty of unless you are farming the majority of BRF on mythic). There is a reason paragon/method/blood legion ran heroic BRF/mythic highmaul prior to blackhand/blast furnace/iron maidens to squeeze out every bit of DPS they could. The only constant improvement you can do as a raid guild which will always make fights easier regardless of your skill/commitment to the game is gear.