Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    since i build my first L3 profession building with a L3 storehouse, i have gotten 114 materials if i kept a level 100 worker assigned for the whole time, or if i put it in there right before harvest.

consistently.

all the time.

I used to keep my followers assigned permanently before i got hooked on maxing out HM mission cache percentages, and leveling all my followers as high as i could.

The amount of materials i have received from a L3 profession building with a L3 storehouse and a Lv100 follower, i received 114 mats, and a few sorcerous/stones/runes each week when i emptied out mt shipments.
    (originally just LW, but as i advanced my alts, Alch, Engi, BS, etc... all followed exact same pattern)

I nearly always harvested a full 36 shipment, except in the beginning when i was synching my alts to the same harvest schedule/days to match my barn farming habits.

36 work orders = 114 materials
    A few times i swapped in a lower level follower by accident or while the better one was on a mission, then i got less depending on how low the follower was.

If you do not share this experience, then i don't know what to tell you.

I did not exploit.

I did not cheat.

I like how you are able to freely call people these things without fear of "infractions" but telling someone who does to shut their face is just a horrible tragedy of incalculable proportions that deserves the harshest of internet spankings.

Passive Aggressive is for people who are shady and untrustworthy. Refreshing to see an environment that encourages such behavior.

Deleted
    I'm just going to close this here, with the most recent post it seems like nothing but a rant. If you can't have a constructive discussion your threads will be closed.