Pet Managerie - One Team of 3?

Is there "Team of 3" that can do the entire pet menagerie unlock quest?

Yes, 3 mechanical Dragon hatchlings is how I did it.

Not that I am aware of. Anubisth Idol can solo the rat. Frogs will do work on the Carrot {Kiss over and over and over and over} mine weren't even 25, and moths for teh hippo.

7+ Year Old Account
    3 level 25 rare frogs stomp the carrot. 3 level 25 rare foxes stomp the rat. 3 level 25 rare moths stomp the riverbeast (use cocoon strike to interrupt feed).

This was to easily beat them BEFORE 6.1. 6.1 supposedly made them easier.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2015-02-24 at 08:02 PM.

I favorited this WoWhead guide on how to use that one-time battle stones to upgrade to level 25:
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle...training-stone

It tells you on how to beat those team of 3 as well to open up the menagerie.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 6.1 change made creating a specific team to unlock it unnecessary. I only have three 25 pets (two beasts and a critter) so I wasn't able to unlock the menagerie before, but after logging in today I gave it a try and defeated all three pets easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebryel Quintyne View Post
    I favorited this WoWhead guide on how to use that one-time battle stones to upgrade to level 25:
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/battle...training-stone

It tells you on how to beat those team of 3 as well to open up the menagerie.
    Read that, but it doesn't actually say what pets to use it on. Unless im completely blind, which is possibru

Quote Originally Posted by Monoliith View Post
    Read that, but it doesn't actually say what pets to use it on. Unless im completely blind, which is possibru
    oh here's the part on the guide (I sometimes can miss it too so don't worry =P):

Opening the Menagerie: Opening your menagerie can be done with a set of captured wild pets. In Draenor and Pandaria, there are several high level wild pets who can be used to beat the 3 pet battles required to open the menagerie via the quest Pets Versus Pests/ Pets Versus Pests (Gorefu, Carrotus Maximus, and Gnawface). Having a level 25 pet to capture the wild pets you need will be very handy. A pet you can purchase from the AH (or farm the drop) with a great moveset for this task is the Emerald Whelpling. Having a defensive and a huge heal means this pet can solo many wild pet teams. I would recomend this pet be your choice for a 25 if you're interested in this task. The Jadefire Spirit has a similar moveset and can also be purchased/farmed.